Simon Minter Imagine #7

**Your POV**
I sat up in bed and i looked at my phone to check the time and it was 8:12am. I needed to get up but today was the day that Simon planned for us to go and hang out with all the guys.
I go downstairs and make myself a cup of tea. Whilst it was boiling i thought i would go and find the group of idiots that i live with.
I go to the games room and they are playing GTA it looked like and i noticed that they we're fiming so i danced around in the back for a while until Vilk started laughing and Simon turned around and saw me there.
I looked at him and sung/screamed" YOU WATCH ME BLEED UNTIL I CAN'T BREATH, SHAKING! FALLING ONTO MY KNEES, ACHEING. AND NOW THAT I'M WITHOUT YOUR KISSES, I'LL BE NEEDING STITCHES" Without moving or anything then i walked normally.
I heard alot of giggles from Harry (who had a sleepover here) and JJ.
I got my tea and noticed that they started filming again so i went to sing again. I put my cup down and went in the doorway and went for it "WHAT IT LOOK LIKE, MONEY WHAT IT LOOK LIKE. WHAT IT LOOK LIKE, HUNNY WHAT IT LOOK LIKE." Now they looked at me laughing like crazy because again Simon was giving me his death glare.
I didn't smile or anything, just stood there.
"Y/N,do you realise how annoying this is going to be for me to edit? It's going to take me ages" And he gives me his puppy dog eyes and adds "Meaning that we can't """cuddle""" tonight" He smirks.
I thought of something really cheeky to do after his last comment.
"I'VE BEEN SMOCKING TO MANY CIGARETTES FOR YOU, AND I KNOW YOU WANNA WIN BUT IF YOU BEEN BETTING TO A HUNDRED I KNOW YOU'LL LOSE, TALK TO ME NOW, DIRTY NOW!" Simon stands up and grabs me, drags me to the lounge.
He throws me on the couch and sits on me.
"Hi Y/N"
"Uh H-h-i Si" I struggle because i couldn't breath.
"Is it spanking time?" He asks in a Hooney-BooBoo voice.
"Noooooo" i laugh
"I think it is"
"No no nope nopie nope"
"Let me get my spoon" He says and goes to get up but i run out of his grip and jump onto Harry when i get to the games room.
"Harry, Rabbit man is trying to spank me" I say in a baby voice to him whilst snuggling into him.
"Oh no, not again"
"Yes, again and again"
Simon walks in smiling like a dork.
"What you smiling at boy" JJ asks.
"These nuts" He says and we all die.
I run over to him and hug my boy.
"I love you" He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too" I say as i snuggle into his chest.