Simon Minter Imagine #5

**Your POV**

"I was a king under your control and oohhhhhh ohhhh ohh" i sang as i parked into Simon and the boys driveway on this cloudy evening.
Ding Dong Ding Dong

I waited a few seconds ten beard someone running down the stairs and open the front door!
"Hi Y/N!" Vikk greated me with a warm hug as i walked into their house.
"Hi doll!" i smiled at him.
"The other guys are playing fifa in JJ's room so come on! I think Simon is winning too!" He says as he drags me onto the stairs and into the room where the boys are playing their annoying game!
"Hi girlie" Josh says to me and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Heyyyy boo" Ethan and Jj say and give me a bear hug each!
"Hi my sexy girl" Si says and gives me a kiss!
"MY EYES ARE BURNING GUYS NOOOOOOOOOO" Ethan shouts at us and we just laugh at his immaturity!
"Bezzz, stop it you little cutie!" I say to him and Simon looks at me.
"Little cutie??" He says to me.
"Yeahh, because you are my big cutie and Eth is small so little cutie" I say whilst hugging the shit out of him and he hugs back.

fast forward 2 hours

"Me and Y/N are going upstairs guys" Simon said to the guys whilst taking mw to his room!
"I love your outfit today hunny"
"Thanks boo!" (outfit pic on top)
"Did you know that i love you more than my butt love toilet paper?"He says randomly.
"Oh you do? Well, that takes courage to say hunny!" I say laughing my head off!
"Don't laugh at me!" And he tries to give me his sad face but i can't stop!
He pins me down to his bed and starts kissing me.
The kiss gets deeper and he touches my lower back and grabs my arse. Making me squeal and open my mouth so his tongue slips in like a slippy snake.
I moan and continue making out with my bae! I put my hands on his chest and he grabs my inner thigh and starts masaging it and i giggle like a little child.
He looks at and laughs!
"Whatt??" I say still giggling.
"I forgot that you we're so ticklish babe"  he says in a cute way showing his dimples and i melt!
"I love you more than sunflowers love sun" I say randomly!
"I know babe, me too" he says giving me a qucik kiss!