Imagine for HollyBrooks2001

*Simon's POV*
She is so beautiful. I seriously don't know how she thinks I am good enough for her but damn I'm glad she did pick me. I love it when she's writing like that because her tongue sticks out!
"Simon you're drooling" I snap out of my day dream and thinking zone.
"Sorry babe?" I ask confused at what she said.
"I said that you we're drooling" As she rolls her eyes and gets up from the bed and sits on my chair.
"No I wasn't" I giggle at her and wipe away the drool..
"Oh yes you we're. You just wiped it off too" she exclaims, how does she know that? She didn't even look up from her book.
"Are you a super fast ninja or something?" I ask
She turns the chair around to face me, laughing hystericaly.
"Wait what??" She asks still laughing.
"Oh nothing! Forget about it and come here with me"
"But I have to finish this work Si" She says as she pulls a sad puppy face.
"You can finish that later" I smirk
"Maybe I could cuddle with you later for once" She snapps at me.
"Oooh we are in one of those moods are we? Ok ok that's fine" I get ip from the bed and make my way to the door.
"Where are you going?" She asks getting up too.
"I'm thought I would go to Cal's house, to say hello to his sister Julie" I smirk, trying to make her jealous.
"Maybe she will cuddle with me" I continue and I can see the lust forming in her eyes.
"I can cuddle with you Simon. Even more than cuddle, I promise" She walks up to me and starts kissing my neck.
"Are you sure you can?"I struggle to get the words out without showinf that I'm enjoying what she is doing.
"Oh yes daddy" Oh that's done it.
I push her back onto the bed and kiss her using all the passion I had.
I grab her ass and she gasps in shock and I slip my tongue into her mouth.
"Simon ... i love .. you" She mumbles in between the kisses.
"I know babe, I love you more"
"Ugh Simon" She moans as I rub my hands softly all over her body.
"Do you like that babe?" I whisper.
"Yes" she breaths heavily. I undress her quicklyand myself. I position myself and I look at her for aprouval.
"Go go Simon" She shouts.
I push myself into her and look straight into her eyes and kiss her. After a few moments, I start thrusting faster and faster. "Oh fuck oh fuck" she screams as she diggs her nails into my back.
"Damn Holly.. Easy on the nails" I whisper in her ear.
"No I will not go easy thank.." Before she could finish I thrusted one more time really really fast.
"Baby, I love you" I say
"I love you too"

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿
Hope you liked it Holly! I am not taking anymore requests now for the moment because I have a load already. Thanks for reading, bye!