Simon Minter Imagine #3

*Your POV*
I woke up with the most banging migraine ever. I looked at my phone to see it's 9:28am and I instantly thought "What is that fucking screaming??"
There was this annoying, loud man voice shouting extemely loudly over and over again. So i went down the stairs and i realised that it wasn't just one man it was more like 5 and guess who.... Fucking SIDEMEN.
I went the kitchen and they were all sat at the island covered in egg and what looked like fish and mayonnaise.. At least i hope!

"Morning baby girl!" Said Simon.
"Morning Y/N!"All the other boys said with smiles.

I just gave them all the death glare, my most evil ass one i had!
I went to the cupboard and got out a glass and i heard "Someones on their period.." And i lost it!
"For your information, i am not on my period so shut the fuck up.
I'm upset because you cunts we're shouting like crazy people at half-nine in the fucking morning and i have the worst migraine in the world"

"Awwww babe, you're so cute when you're angry" Simon says whilst coming over and hugging me from the back.
"Sorry Y/N/N, we thought you were awake when we started the challenge" Vikk said in a soft voice.
"I guess it's okay but please cut down the-" I was cut off and i felt sick all of a sudden.
"Y/N? Y/N what's wrong?!?" Simon says whilst trying to get me to talk.
"I fell really bad all of a sudden"
"Are you okay? Do you want to sit down?" Josh said whilst getting up to give me his seat.
"Noooo.. I'm going to be sick!" I said and Simon grabbed a bowl but nothing would come up.
"Y/N, do you feel any better?"JJ asked.
"Uugggggghh, no it really really hurts." I said whilst whimpering.
"Okay we have to go to A&E" Josh said quickly.
" no no no we don't! I've had this before.." i take a big breath" i will be fine in a few moments" i said.
"But you've gone a horrible colour babe, you should see a doctor at least" Simon tries to convince me.
"I don't want to, i'm fine" i said scrunshing my face.
"Come to the sofa and sit please babe" Simon says and take my hand.
"Okay"
We got half way to the lounge.
"Guys, my head is spinning i can't see where i'm going!! I can't see you!" I cry.
"Omg Y/N!" "Please try and walk to the sofa!!"
" I can''t Simon, my legs are weird. I can't feel them or my hands." I said whilst crying my eyes out!
"Josh help me get her!!" Was the last thing i heard before passing out on the floor.
I woke up in Simon's bed with him asleep like a baby on a blacket on the floor.
I go to get up then remember that i had just fainted so i just shout for people.
"Y/N???"I hear Simon say.
"Hi again"
"You scared the fucking shit out off me!" He said whilst giving me a huge hug!
"Sorry about that"
"I don't care babe. You're okay now" he said and kissed me.
"The doctor came to see you and said you had really low sugar levels and said that you passed
out" He smiled.
"Oohh"
"Yeah.. And he said you need to drink alot this week to catch up on all the drama of this morning so take this hunny" He said whilst giving a water bottle.
"You are the best"
"I'm not but we are the best together"
I love him so much more than he thinks.