Simon Minter Imagine #14

Another one of those days when the boys will not leave me and Simon in peace for 5 minutes.
Simon usualy tells them to fuck off or something but he hasn't said anything yet and it's annoying me!
It's almost as he enjoys the fact that they are constantly walking into our room without asking and getting Simon to come to their rooms for stupid things.
Infortunatly, today I've been very needy in "that" way..
Simon could tell I was because of my constant fidgeting and never letting him get out of my view.
He wasn't going to do to anything about it and just let me suffer.
Because he likes that you see.
He may seem like a normal person but he actually has a darker, more dominant side to him that he has only ever shown to me.
Not a depression kind of dark but a mystirious, sexy dark.
"Come here now babe!" he shouted for me and I didn't move from the bed, just to see his reaction.
"Hello? Come here please" I still ignored him.
"Can you hear me babe? Come here please, just for a sec" He shouted louder but I still didn't say a word.
I heard him huff a little and walk upstairs quickly.
"What's up? Did you not here me calling you babe?" he asks whilst caressing my cheek.
"I did"
"Then why didn't you come downstairs like I was asking huh?"
"Well you had annoyed me earlier so I didn't feel like obeying to your every order Simon!" I said in a sassy voice, going to stand up.
"Excuse me? What did I do to "annoy" you?"
"You we're ignoring my needs"
"Oh.. Your needs huh?" He said in a sexuel voice whilst getting closer to my neck.
"Yes, my needs Simon"
"Well, If you wish, I can forfill them now because I was busy earlier" And he started kissing my neck roughfly.
"Simon.. I"
"No! Don't talk, just take it" He cuts me off.
I look at him in awe and just nod my head.
He kisses me and licks my lips with his tongue. I moan in pleasure and he pushes down onto the bed.
Grabbing my thigh with one hand as he massages my brest with the other.
"You should always obey to me my darling. How many times have I told you that?" He removes my top and my shorts.
"I'm sorry" I smirk as I knew that I should of had my mouth shut and he looks at me in lust.
"Oh you are going to get it so bad, tomorrow you won't be able to walk"

Hi and thanks for reading.
Over the past 3 months, I have been really busy with school and such so I haven't been active at all! But the Christmas holidays are coming up so I will have more time to write. Thank you all so muchfor the reads, votes and comments!