Simon Minter Imagine #8

*Your POV*
I arrived at the Sidemen house near 11pm in my Nissan.
I was staying over because i'm Simon's girlfriend but we don't live together, yay for being underaged...
I'm 17 so my mom will not let me live with them, yet.
I walk inside and i hear shouting but that's normal here.
Still holding my bag and keys i walk into the kitchen and they are playing with the LieDetector test thingy and Harry is getting shocked.
I laugh and they turn around a little scared because they had no idea i was here.
"Baby Bean!" Simon comes up to me and kisses me.
"Eeewweeeeewwwww" JJ and Harry say.
"Hi guys" I say back and they all give me one big bear hug all at once and i nearly died.
"Ok, let me breath" I say as they step back.
"Do you want to do it?" Vikk asks
"Do what?"
"The LieDetector Test" He says as Josh takes my keys and bag off of me and i thank him.
"Umm it looks like it hurts do maybe not" I say a in a worried tone.
"Oh don't worry! You'll be fine" Harry insist.
"You don't have to darling" Si' says behind me.
"Uummmm... I guess i can have a quick go" I decided.
I sit on the chair and Si' straps my hand into the Detector.
"Okay, do you want to move in with us?" Vikk asks
"Yes i do" I say and the machine tings!
"Are you a virgin?" Ethan asks with a smirk.
"Yes" I say quietly. The boys look at me a little shocked and the machine goes off and i jump up from my seat and scream.
" FUCKING HELL! STUPID FUCKING MACHINE FUCK YOU" I shout.
"Hahaha chill chill" Vikk and the other boys laugh.
"Why did it buzz? It was the truth!" I say and they just giggle at my reaction.
"Next question, have you and Simon ever got steamy?" Jj asks me and i glare at him.
"Well, yeah umm yeah we have" I look at Si' and he smirks at me as the machine goes ting.
"Who do you find more attractive : Simon or Olly Alexander?" Harry asks.
"Obviously Olly duhhhh" I say smirking at Simon who does a fake hurt face.
And the machine goes off again and i squeal like a little girl.
"Ow ow ow ow my fingersss! Uuggghh" I moan and they laugh again.
"Okay okay next, have you ever had a wet dream of one of the lads?" Josh asks.
" uhhh yeah..." And the machine tings.
"Who who??" Vikk says
"It's not you Vikk" Si' says
"Don't get all cocky Simon because it wasn't you" I sass at him.
"Omg who was it?" Jj asks and they are all really exited to know who it is.
"CalPringles.." And they all explode.
"Seriously??"
"Wow"
"Omfg eww"
"It was like 2 years ago ok!" I shout at them.
"Want to have sex with Simon?" Harry asks.
"Guys these questions wow! Yes i do" i state and Simon got all happy all of a sudden. I mean, really really happy.
"Please don't beep" i whisper and the machine tings.
"Simon's getting laid" Ethan says
"Last question. Do you love him?"
"Yes" and the machine tings.
"Okay, time for bed guys" Simon says to all of us and we start making our way up until Josh pulls my arm.
"Y/N, but you are in my room tonight"
"Why?"
"Your mum asked us to"
"Oh please Joshy??"
"Nope, your in with me" So i kiss Simon and whispers to him :
"See you in 15" and he smiles.
I get in Josh's bed and he goes into Jj's room.
I wait 10-15 mins before getting out of the room in a White Sidemen t-shit and some fluffy socks.
I creep down the steps to outside Jj's room and i was about to go onthe stairs to Si's room until a floor board cracked under me and all of the boys came out of the room.
"Missy" Tobi says to me.
"You can't go up there Bean"Harry adds.
"Guys, please please let me go up!"
"Nope nope"
"Whyyyyyy can't i"
"Because we don't want you guys doing something stupid" Josh says to me.
"I promise that nothing will happen, i swear on my life."
"I don't know"
"Okay, i want to go up because i have trouble going to sleep and Simon normally calls me before and waits till i am asleep and if i don't have his voice i get horried" I say to them and they think about it for few moments.
"Okay, you can go up" Josh says to me and i kiss him on the cheek and run upstairs.
"Bean?"
"Hiii"
"What did they say"
"Don't do anything stupid"
"Oh well that's fine!" I get into his bed and heturns the lights off and i snuggle into him.
He wraps his hands around me and he lets them flop on my butt.
"I love you" He says
"I love you" i say