Simon Minter Imagine #13

You woke up confused. You we're in a bed that wasn't yours and a warm body was wrapped around you. You look at their face and you see that it's Simon.
You soon realise that you slept over last night. You nudge Simon off of you so you can go to the toilet and remember you are naked so you grab his tee-shirt from last night. After brushing your hair and washing your face you go back into the room. You open the door and Simon is sat up on his bed with his head in his hands.
"Simon?" You ask quietly knowing that it must be early because the sun wasn't completly up yet.
"Oh there you are. I fought you left me during the night in regret darling" He whispers as he comes up to you and hugs you.
"Aw babe, why would you think that?" You ask confused as you made your way back to the warm bed with him.
"I don't know! I just fought that you left because you didn't enjoy it or something like that" He says and blushes.
"I would never. Last night was amazing and i'm so happy we did it together" You say as you go to kiss him.
"Mmm I love you" He mumbles in between kisses.
He just has boxers so you let your hands touch all around his chest.
"You like my chest don't you!" He smirks.
"umm well I don't know" You blush.
"Because every time we kiss or even when we cuddle, you always put your hands there. It's cute" He smiles at you.
"I never realised, Sorry"
"Oh but I like it. Don't be sorry" He respond extremely fast to you and kisses you again.
"I like your chest too" He whispers in your ear and you just look at him and roll your eyes at him and he laughed.
"It's true. Your boobs are so nice to snuggle into because they are warm and soft. They make me sleepy and comfortable." He mumbles being cute as he wraps his hands around your waist.
"Doesn't mean you will be using my boobs as a pillow 24/7 hunny" You whisper.
"Shame" He says and starts leaving little kisses on your shoulders and neck until you fall asleep with your head on his chest and your body all tangled up with his.