Imagine for ImMrsSangsterxxx

*Hannah's pov*
It's boxing day and I can't wait to just chill out with all the Sidemen and their girlfriends for the day. Yesterday was such a great day with my family but one day with them is enough, especially when so much is going on at Christmas, it's hell! I heard a little grumble and the bed move, I looked over and Simon was slowly opening his eyes whilst he was snuggling up to me as much as possible.
"Morning" he says in his raspy morning voice.
"Morning chum" I answer and I kiss his nose.
"Come on, let's go and eat something! I'm so hungry" I get out of bed, wash my face, put my slippers on and go towards the door followed by a sleepy Simon. We get downstairs and nobody is up yet, I get out two bowls and some cereal and we eat.
" Morning besties" Vikk says as he enters the kitchen and we smile at him.
We all start chatting a little and more and more people join us. There is now me , Si, Tobi, Vikk, Harry, Josh and Freya all in the kitchen eating and talking. Harry being a spoiled brat was complaining because he didn't have a chair to sit on so I told him he could have mine and I would sit with Simon.
He agreed but wanted me to stay with him on the chair.
"But you are so warm and snuggly! Just sit with me, it's fine Hannah" he insisted.
I didn't think anything of it and just sat on his lap. Until Simon saw us and gave us an evil glare.
"Ow you are hurting me Si with that ugly face.. Stop looking at us" Harry laughed but Simon wasn't.
"Harry fuck off. Hannah come here with me babe" he said.
"She's fine here with me, don't worry" Harry snapped.
I put my hands up to show Si I didn't want anything to do with this.
"Don't snap at me. This is my house, my chair, my girlfriend." He was getting annoyed.
"Simon don't be stupid come on. It's the holidays don't start arguments now" I pout at him hoping he would calm down.
He just looked at me deep in the eyes, stood up and left.
"Ugh I better go after him Hazza. See you later" I kissed his cheek and went upstairs.
The bedroom door was locked so I knocked a few times but no answer.
"Simon please just open the door and let me in" I heard him cough loudly which basically means fuck off but I was not going to let him get off that easily, he has been such a baby at the moment and someone needs to tell him.
"Simon you need to chill out. Me and Harry are best friends and you know that he has a crush on that girl from Costa, he doesn't like me in that way and I don't either. I'm with you because I love you. You need to understand that jeez..." Suddenly the door unclocked and he kissed me. He continues but pulling me into the room and locking it again. I was chocked  but yet happy.
He stoped for a second and said "I love you so much Hannah, it's just that Harry is so close to you all the time and I feel like you don't need me sometines because you have him..."
"Baby, you should never feel like that"
"I bet he doesn't kiss like me, or love you as much as I do"
"Don't know about the kissing bit" I tease whilst winking.
"Cheeky cheeky" He smiles and we continue making out.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Hope you liked it Hannah.
The other request will be coming very soon so be patient. I can take around 2 more so if you haven't requested one yet, well go ahead.