Simon Minter Imagine #4

BEFORE YOU READ THIS IMAGINE : go and watch the "Guess who challenge!" on Behzinga's channel or you will be confused!

*Your POV*
Simon and i are on our way to CalFreezy's flat to film some vids for their channels.
Obviously, i'm not going to be in them but i bet i will be mentioned at one moment because it's them so yeah!

"You okay?" Simon said out of nowhere.
"Yeahh" I said with a smile.
"Just asking cause you weren't talking anymore and well, that's not normal for you babe" He said with his cute little smirk.
"Oh yeahh, don't act like you don't love it" I said with a kissy face! He just smiled/laughed showing off his beautiful dimples.
We arrived at Cal's house and whilst we we're walking in the hall way, Simon pushes me against the wall and kisses me just like in all of those movies you see when the boy can't hold it anymore and just kisses the girl.. Just like that!
"What was that for??" I sais suprised at him.
"There won't be time to do it in Cal's house so i thought i would kiss the shit out of you before we get in there hun" UUGGFHHH i love it when he calls me hun!!
"Oh okay babe" I say like if i was chilled out..

***Fast forward a couple of hours***

"I have had sex on a swegway" (i know thats not what they say but just too make it a lil more funny)Tobi reads out chocking a little on his words and everyone starts laughing and saying "I KNOW WHO IT IS" and i just go really quiet and little flustered.
I was sat on their couch behind the camera but i was visible.
I looked at Simon and he was trying not to laugh and was kinda hiding behind his piece of paper.
They showed who they fought it was ans they all said Harry.
"You wanna know the truth, it wasn't me!" Harry said!
They all looked around like lost ants and Bezz stops at Simon and says "Was it you?!?!" And Simon smirks..
All i hear for the next 5 minutes is "OMG", "WTF?? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?", "WAIT, with who?" And people falling of their chairs!

I'm officially pinker than a pig.
They all look at me and say "Was it with you Y/N?" and i just smirk showing of my one dimple and hiding my face in the sofa!
Simon laughs at me and sits with me!
"Wait, so how exactly did that work Y/N?" Manny says with the biggest smile he has ever done!
"NOOOOOO, i am not explaining to you guys with the camera rolling! Nah nah"
"Pleeeaaassseeeeee Y/N?" Bezz says and i have too because he is too cute!
"Come and sit on my lap here Babe" Si says so i go and sit on him in between Harry and Bezz.
" Well, i was leaning on his desk and he just kinda, comes up to me from behing on the swegway and you know"
"No, i don't know" Harry says and i give him my death glare.
" Doggy but with Simon on the swegway instead" They all laugh and run back to the sofa!
"Dirty dirty girl" CalFreezy says to me and they all scream like 10 year olds!

Me ans Simon are now back at are house and it's 3:00am so i go straight to bed but he has to go and edit.
He stays in the kitchen so that he doesn't wake me up when he gets frustrated at himself or at the computer.
At 4:40am, i feel a warm arm snake around my waist and the rest of the body against my back.
"Simon, it's 4:40, you are going to be so tired tomorrow"
"I don't care" he said in my neck and started to kiss it.
"Baby, not tonight okay? You need to sleep" i say pushing his face off of my neck but he comes straight back and stops kissing but just snuggles into me.
"I love you my babygirl"
"I love you Sisi"
At least 10 minutes later, he starts kissing my neck and the top of my back again.
I just moan out of pleasure and him not listening to me earlier.
I get out of bed and go to the fridge to get some cool water. I come back to bed and lay on my side and put the bottle next to me on the side.
Simon reaches over but accidently slips and his elbows both hit my ribs and my ribs are so so sensitive it's incredible really!
"Ommgg ooowwwww" i say and start crying.
"Shit shit shit shit, i'm so sorry Y/N!"
I slow down on the crying but it still hirst really bad.
"I can't tell you how sorry i am baby! I didn't mean -"
"It's okay babe" I cut him off " It was an accident"
"Are you sure that you are okay now??"
" i think so"
" Let me see your side"
" uummm okay" He then lifts up my top and looks at my side and sees a few bruises forming!
" Oh fuck!!" He says angry at himself.
" Doesn't matter Simon! I love you remember!"
" Imm so sorry, and i love you more"