Simon Minter Imagine #6

*Your POV*
I was sat on one of the sofas in the guys house watching some Youtube Vids on the telivison with all of the Sidemen.
I took my Nikes of so that i could cuddle up to Simon more comfortably! (Outfit on top)
I put my head on Simon's shoulder and wrap my legs around his waist.
"Comfy babe?" Si' says to me with a smirk.
"Actually.. Not really" I say to annoy him a little and i start to move around more. I lay my head on his lap and the rest of my body is in a ball.
"Uuhh i'm still not comfy Simon" I moan to him and he looks at me smiling.
I stand up and sit on his lap facing him and wrap my arms around his neck and cuddle into him like a koala bear.
"Babe, your boobs are in my face but i'm not complaining" He says in a cheeky way.
All the boys in laugh at us and i get of Simon's lap and sit next to him.
"You could of had stayed on my lap Y/N!" Si' whispers to me.
"No, it's fine! I'm going to go and sit with Vikk" I say as i get up and sit next to Vikk and cuddle up to him.
I look at Simon and he's laughing so hard.
"Why are you laughing?" Harry says.
"Look at how white Y/N looks next to him!" He says as he continues to laugh and now they are all giggling at me.
"Oi allow it!" I say to them and they  laugh even more.
"Come on guys! Stop!" Vikk says giggling a bit and the boys slow down the laughing a little.
Simon gets up from his seat and picks me up and puts me down next to JJ and they start laughing again.
"You're even more white now!" He says and laughs.
I pull a sad puppy face and sit next to Simon and decide to take the piss out of him out of revenge.
"Look, i'm sat next to the a ghost"
"A ghost?" Si' says
"Yeah, white as fuck and a bland personality" I sass at him smiling so he knows that i wasn't serious.
"Oohhhhhhhhhhhh you just got bitch slaped" Josh said and everyone is laughing and clapping at me.
"Run" Simon whispers at me.
I look at him and run like a bat out of hell up the stairs.
I can heard Simon runnning close behind me as i run into his room.
I go to slam the door behind me but he is right behind me and grabs my hands before i have the chance to push the door. He slams the door with his foot and pushes me against the door.
I look at him a little confused and he says " That was a little harsh don't you think babe?" Whilst smirking.
"Simon, i was only joking"
"Well you said it know so" I looked at him a little startled.
"What do you mean?"
"You are going to be punished for being a bad girl!" He says as he starts kissing my neck still holding my hands.
I moan his name and he takes me to his bed and stays onto of me and starts kissing my lips. Our tongues dominate each other until he starts trying to pull down my jeans. I squeal a little and i pull away from the kiss.
"I can't. I'm not ready for this Simon"
"Oh.. I didn't realize that you weren't ready Y/N, i'm so sorry baby" He says hugging me as tight as possible. "Hunny, it doesn't matter"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, no stress babes" I say and give him a peck on the lips.
I get up from the bed and i get undressed.
Simon sits up a little and says " Listen darling, i thought you just said that you didn't want to get funky with my junky so why are you stripping?" I laugh and say " I'm getting into some comfy clothes you idiot!"
We go downstairs and only Vikk and Harry are left in the lounge now.
We sit and watch a random movie we found in the draw.
I find action movies really boring so i fell asleep really quickly and i got woken up by a big explosion in the film and i screamed!
"Hey hey it was in the film Y/N, it's okay" Si' says.
"I almost wet myself" I say and i hear giggling. I turn and look at Harry.
"What?" I say to him.
"Just snap-chatted that Y/N, no worries!" He smirked!
I got up and went to attack him but Simon held me back.
"You are lucky Simon is holding me because you would of had a broken nose if not" I laugh.
"Allow it" He says taking the piss out of me from earlier!
"Such a cutie" Si' says and kisses my cheek.