That Boy

(The picture is Jonathan Castor) Hi! Here is the casting for the book:
Vivian Ross-Emma Watson
Bryce Becker-Logan Lerman
Olivia Leicester-Taylor Swift
Jonathan Castor-Robert Pattison
Professor Anavator-Alan Rickman

That's it! Happy reading!
I will be explaining about the stages of mitosis so skip it if you want at the **.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All of us stared at Professor Anavator as he explained the stages of mitosis.
**"Mitosis is a part of the cell cycle process by which chromosomes in a cell nucleus are separated into two identical sets of chromosomes, each in its own nucleus. In general, mitosis (division of the nucleus) is often followed by cytokinesis, which divides the cytoplasm, organelles and cell membrane into two new cells containing roughly equal shares of these cellular components.[1] Mitosis and cytokinesis together define the mitotic (M) phase of an animal cell cycle-the division of the mother cell into two daughter cells, genetically identical to each other and to their parent cell.

The process of mitosis is divided into stages corresponding to the completion of one set of activities and the start of the next. These stages are prophase, prometaphase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase. During mitosis, the chromosomes, which have already duplicated, condense and attach to fibers that pull one copy of each chromosome to opposite sides of the cell. The result is two genetically identical daughter nuclei. The cell may then divide by cytokinesis to produce two daughter cells.[2] Producing three or more daughter cells instead of normal two is a mitotic error called tripolar mitosis or multipolar mitosis (direct cell triplication / multiplication).[3] Other errors during mitosis can induce apoptosis (programmed cell death) or cause mutations. Certain types of cancer can arise from such mutations.[4]

Mitosis occurs only in eukaryotic cells and the process varies in different organisms.[5] For example, animals undergo an "open" mitosis, where the nuclear envelope breaks down before the chromosomes separate, while fungi undergo a "closed" mitosis, where chromosomes divide within an intact cell nucleus.[6] Furthermore, most animal cells undergo a shape change, known as mitotic cell rounding, to adopt a near spherical morphology at the start of mitosis. Prokaryotic cells, which lack a nucleus, divide by a different process-Mr Castor, I would like you to unstick that gum that you put underneath your desk! And what is this process called?" Jonathan Castor, the previous hottie of the school, had obviously been daydreaming, and was about to die. I decided to save him. My hand shot up into the air and Professor Anavator's eyes drifted to my hand in surprise. He nodded and I replied breathlessly,"Binary Fission." He said,"That is correct. Mr Castor you are lucky that Ms Ross saved you. Or you would be in my office scrubbing the floor!" Jonathan sent a thank you glance my way and I was taken back. How could he have noticed me?
After Biology, Jonathan cornered me into a corner of the locker room and thanked me profusely. I insisted that it was nothing but he wouldn't hear of it. He nervously asked me,"Um... Vivian, could you come over to my house after school, and uh...help me study for the test?" I was shocked and almost fainted. This could not be happening. Jonathan was asking me to go to his house. And he was way too hot for me. I couldn't believe it. I blushed and nodded. He relaxed and notified me,"I'll pick you up."
I had had a crush on him for a few years, but sorta gave up. Now my dreams were kinda coming true. Squee!!
I cleared my throat,"I have to go for Gym." "Me too," Jonathan smiled,"I'll walk you." I felt my face go warm and I nodded. We walked silently to Gym with guys and girls alike gawking at us. I sneaked glances at Jonathan, blushing every time I saw him staring intently at me.
After a while, we reached the gym. I walked into the girls changing room while Jonathan walked into the boys' one.  After I finished changing, I met back with Jonathan at the meeting point. Ms Dakota told us that we were playing tennis today. I squealed in my head. I had used to play tennis when I was a child. I hope that I still remembered how to play.
Jonathan came over and asked me whether I wanted to be on his team. I nodded and we went to get the rackets.
We were playing against Bryce an Olivia. Bryce smirked and sent the ball hurtling towards my left. My vision narrowed and the ball seems to come in slow motion. I stepped left and swung a single backhand, under spin, shot. The ball flew past Olivia's face and she looked surprised. Jonathan, Olivia and Bryce looked at me with shock. I shrugged my shoulders and we continued to play. Jonathan asked,"Where did you learn how to play so well?" I replied,"When I was a child, I used to play." He marveled at that.
In the end my team won. I high-fived Jonathan and I went back to change.
After school, Jonathan walked me to his red Ferrari car, allowing me to sit shotgun. "Where do you live?" I asked curiously. He grinned and replied, "You'll see." After a while, we pulled up into a driveway. The house was huge but not as big as mine. We walked inside and Jonathan asked me to come into his room to help him with a project. He explained that it was some strings that was extremely strong and could hold anyone no matter how hard they pulled He suggested that I try it out. I shrugged my shoulders and let him slip the binds onto my hands. He tightened them, then do the same with both my legs. The metal chains held my feet to the ground fast, just like my hands, held above my head. He tied my hair in a ponytail. He walked to the door and locked it. I looked at him questioningly. "Why did you lock the door? And the binds are incredible.  So could you untie me now?" Jonathan's face creased into an evil smile and shook his head. I started shaking in fright,"What do you want?" Jonathan sneered as he sauntered towards me. "I want you moaning my name. I want to feel your breasts against my hand. I want to feel your tongue lick my thing. I want to lick yours. I want to hear you screaming my name in pleasure as I leave love bites everywhere. I want you." I screamed as he rushed at me, lust filled in his eyes.