Truth or Dare

I'm gonna do truth or dare for part of this chapter. For the next chapter, I will do normal. Is it ok? Enjoy this chapter:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olivia looked on, amused. Bryce took a deep breath,"Last week. My first was a girl called Yvette, when we were... 14 ." He nodded to Jonathan. Jonathan mumbled,"This morning. Amelia, a few months ago." Daniel took a deep breath,"Last week. Kelly, a few months ago. " Amelia blushed,"My latest time was this morning. And my first was Jonathan, when we began dating." Kelly grinned,"This morning. When I started dating Daniel." They all looked at me.

I bit my lip,"My first was Jonathan, last week. My latest was... Today?" "What?!But I didn't hear you guys?!" Kelly shouted. Bryce shook his head,"It wasn't me, sis." I murmured,"It was just now, bad choice. I took a shortcut by the alleyway. I met some drunken men along the way. Well, let's just say that it didn't end so well." Bryce was shocked. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead. Everyone was staring at me with sympathy. Except Alice.

She had a weird look on her face. Did it look like...jealousy? Nah, can't be. It should be Olivia. I dismissed it from my thoughts and snuggled up closer to Bryce.

Olivia cleared her throat,"Let's continue. Vivian's turn." I nodded.

"Jonathan. Truth or Dare?" I questioned. He immediately said,"Dare." I smirked and he looked like: Oh No. I decided,"I dare you to go up to Professor Anavator and start speaking to him like he had flirted with Ms Dakota and failed terribly." Jonathan looked horrified. He frowned,"I'll get back at you for this." He walked over to Professor Anavator. He said,"Hi Professor! I'm really sorry about how you failed yesterday. I heard that Ms Dakota beat you up. Now, I know hat you have a thing for her, but she really isn't your type. In fact, hardly anyone is your type. Now just.." We were cracking up in laughter, the boys rolling on the floor while us girls gripped the chair and table for support.

Soon, Jonathan came back with a two-month detention slip. He grumbled,"Thanks a lot." I slapped his arm playfully. Jonathan asked,"Alice. Truth or Dare?" She tapped her chin thoughtfully. She said,"Truth." Jonathan asked,"Who is your crush?" She blushed and shook her head frantically. Jonathan smirked,"Who?" Alice mumbled a word. "Who?!" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. Alice said a bit louder,"Bryce." I gasped in shock. I should have noticed earlier. The way she looked at Bryce. I looked at Bryce. He was staring at Alice with his mouth wide open, but his eyes looked like they were filled with happiness. And love. He loved her back. He loved her back and she loved him. They should be the couple, not me and Bryce. I backed away slowly, tears glistening on my face.

"You... You...You love her! You never told me!" I cried. Kelly rushed over to support me. Amelia did make a move but stopped when Kelly reached me first. I pushed Kelly away and she stumbled to the ground, where Daniel picked her up.

People were watching now, from all angles, but I didn't care.

"I hate you!" I screamed at Bryce. For once, I had thought I had found the love of my life. But then, it's not true. It's like... I'm not meant to be in love. Like it will always bring me bad luck and misfortune.

That it will always break my heart.

I ran out the front door pushing past the people.

"Wait! Vivian! Wait up!" Bryce ran behind me. "Just go away. You can go talk to your beloved Alice now. And I won't be there to interfere!" I shrieked at him.

I ran to where my car was and drove home as fast as possible without breaking the speed limit.

My heart was too fragile. It was always broken and then fixed back into a shaky shape again. Except this time, my heart wouldn't heal. I took a deep breath. My mother. My father. Jonathan. Daniel. Bryce. Olivia. Alice. Her name struck me the most. How could one of my best friends not tell me that she loved my boyfriend. I wouldn't have dated Bryce if it meant causing et pain as well as my heart to be broken again. Named whirled around my head. Kelly. Amelia. We were drifting apart now, further and further. I barely spoke to her anymore. I sobbed silently in the car on the way home. This was too much for a full grown adult to take, much less a 16-year-old girl like me. I stepped out of the car and dried my tears.

I stepped into my house and the sight before me made me gasp.