Intro

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

Without removing the covers, I blindly reach over for my phone. Finally, after finding it I press the snooze button. Instantly being consumed by silence, I hum in appreciation. Suddenly, the covers we're ripped off my body, leaving me exposed to the cool morning breeze.
          Instantly I jolt up, trying to pry my eyes open to my intruder. After rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I'm blinded by the Suns harsh rays.  "ARGHH!! My eyes!!" I screamed dramatically.

"I swear if you weren't my best friend, I'd think you were a vampire," Elena said while shuddering.
         "Come on you lazy arse! We're going to be late to school, and I want to see Damian before first period."

Hearing this I roll my eyes. Elena is a month younger than I, us being 16, however she found her mate at 15.

Lucky bitch! They're so cute together and Damian is very protective of her. Not only that but, he is also third in command to my father, Alpha Xavier. "If you're not out of this bed and downstairs in thirty minutes, I'm going to drag your arse to the pool and throw you in!"

Knowing Elena wasn't kidding I hurriedly made a run to the conjoined bathroom, attached to my room. I heat her let out an evil laugh shouting, "Time is ticking," before leaving my room. Shuddering I start applying paste to my tooth brush, then jumping in the shower. After about a good ten minutes I exit the bathroom. Since my hair is still wet I throw it into a messy bun, along with undergarments.

I now had about twenty minutes left. Raking through my closet I settle on white joggers, a black crop top, a snap back, and a pair of Jordan's.
(Outfit on the side) Next, I put in my piercings. Now done I can move on to make up. Settling on my usual routine, I put on eye liner, mascara, and a light glossy pink lip gloss.

Deciding I wanted my hair straight, I blow dry it than flat ironed it. After slicking my edges, I grab my book bag. Racing downstairs I made it with barley seconds to spear.

"Wow! I'm surprised your actually on time," Elena said. Sitting down she offered me a cream cheese bagel with orange juice. Mumbling a thank you I happily bite into my bagel.

  "Mhmm... So gooshd Eltna," I attempt to say with a mouth full of food. Suddenly, Jayceon comes downstairs and takes a bite out of my bagel.
  "Yeah I agree. Thanks sis!"

He says after helping himself to yet another bite of my bagel and drinking some of my juice. Glaring at him I just shrug, seeing Elena laughing while shaking her head. When I finished I get up putting my dishes in the sink. Turning around I see Ruby and Niall coming downstairs.

Ruby is my fourteen year old baby sister, while Niall is our beta in training and Elena's bigger brother. Ruby and Niall are best friends, but Niall and Jayceon have known each other longer. When Jayceon becomes alpha Niall is to be his beta, while Damian stays third in command. In the mean time Jayceon is currently our dads beta, also learning the ropes of being alpha.
          "Hey!" We all say simultaneously.
After chatting for a bit we all agreed that we should head for school. So Elena, Ruby and I take my new black Range Rove. While, Jayceon and Niall take Jayceon's 2015 black and white Lamborghini Aventador. Putting the car in reverse we speed out of the driveway.

A/N:
I hope you all enjoyed, there is more to come! Sorry if I made mistakes, very nervous about my first book. Before the next chapter I will post a bit of information for the major characters for chapters 1-14. Don't forget to Like/vote, comment and share to your friends. Remember this book has copyrights so please use your own imagination, I'm sure you'll come up with something great.