The Audacity

A/N: Warning lots of explicit language, I try to keep it at a minimum though. Also, there will be mistakes for I am human and have not had a chance to properly edit it. Enjoy!!!

*************************************

             Today is Monday, Sunday was a chill day. Everyone was mentally and psychically preparing themselves for today. Shutting off my alarm I walk over to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I strip out of my clothes and climb into the shower.

Letting the water soak me from head to toe my thoughts absentmindedly drift off to Zayn. He was a ruthless alpha but a handsome one at that. After rushing off subs I wrap my towel around me, but not before making sure the water was off. Today mom and dad decided they wanted me to wear a dress but like the rebellious teen I am, I decided on black joggers with a sweater crop top. Okay although it's very hot outside, the school blasts the a.c terribly. I grab a pair of red and black Jordan's than put in my piercings.

           Since I'm in no rush I lay in bed scrolling through Facebook, liking a few pictures here and there. Finally after 15 minutes I realised I left my hair and makeup undone, so I decide to start on that. 'We're going to get in trouble,' my wolf says. 'Hush.' I decide to leave my hair in its natural wavy state, moving on to make up. I put on wing eye liner, mascara, black lipstick. Going for the rebel vibe, everything black except my sneakers.
"Perfect."

       Grabbing my book bag I head downstairs, looks like Ruby and Elena had the same idea because we were identical triplets. Elena had on the same thing but her sweats were red and Ruby was grey. Ruby's hair was straight and long while Elena's was curled to perfection. Then came down the guy, I guess we all had the same ideas on being late.

           Heading outside we drove out of the extremely long driveway, soon pulling up next to each other in the schools parking lot. We were officially 30 minutes late and so dead. As usual we all piled out of the car at the same time. When we entered the school grounds everyone stopped talking and bowed. While others parted a path for us we saw Zayn and his pack.

Both packs looked intentionally at each other, before Jayceon could rip out Zayns pack members throat I pulled his arm.
"Let's go they're not worth it," I said.

"Oh she looks like a slut," one of the girls from Zayns pack; Blood Hill, said.

Abruptly, I turned around and walked into the direction of the pack where the girl was. No one made a move to stop me not even Elena, no one was that foolish. I confidently stridden up to the girl and smiled.

"Sorry was there something you'll like to say sweet cakes."
         I said while looking at her shorts it was barely covering her ass. Than the little bitch had the audacity to spit on my face. After Elena gave me a tissue I wiped off the spit. When she slapped me that's when I really lost my shit. I grabbed her by her neck and ran at inhumanly speed with both packs behind me, once in the woods behind the school I stopped. With both packs watching me I grabbed her jaw and made her eat the tissue with the spit.

" listen bitch how fucking dare you. If it wasn't for this "treaty" I would snap your neck," I said.

        Letting her go I walked over to my pack while Zayn's pack silently growled. Rolling my eyes my pack and I walked back to school.