Wet Dreams

A/N:
Recap- Zayn tells Jaiciona that Tyrone is being executed. Filler!! Shout out to any empire fans tonight👋👋👋😍😍😩
P.S WET DREAMZ BY J COLE IS THE MOOD  ig SHOUT OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND one of her favorite artists jay2801

"WHAAATTT?!!" I said. I've waited for a reply that I wouldn't get anytime soon do to the light snores coming out of Zayn's mouth. I would've woken him up by smacking him with a pillow, but he looked so relaxed and cute. Also, I heard that he is a beast when woken up before 10am.

As Jaiciona went to sleep that night she couldn't help,but to imagine what would've happened if she didn't stop Zayn. Jaiciona also wondered if some day would Zayn want kids. She wouldn't mind baring his pups, but she wouldn't, couldn't be a house wife. Jaiciona strived for adventure, mysteries and risk, which is why she found Zayn so attractive.
As she dreamt that night she couldn't help, but to let her mind wonder...and her wolf wasn't helping her keep all the dirty thoughts at bay.
(shout out to @AugustAlsinaIsBae24 for writing this next scene for me;)

Dream:

Jaiciona had pissed off Zayn and he was barely holding his wolf back by a thread. Having enough of her ranting he clenched his jaw, tightly moving it from side to side. Noticing, Jaiciona was so transfixed on the slight movement that she didn't even notice Zayn move in towards her. He hurriedly crashed his lips onto hers, both wolfs battling for dominance. With angered passion Zayn pushed her onto the bed while he took off his shirt. He then, slowly crawled towards her like a predator in the night stalking its prey, while his chain dangled loosely from his neck. Jaiciona was breathing heavily anticipating Zayn's next and every move. Reconnecting their lips Jaiciona managed to remove her shirt some how without breaking the kiss. Zayn's hands crept from the bottom of her stomach to the swell of her breast leaving goosebumps on her skin, that didn't go unoticed by both mates. Unclasping her bra, Zayn's mouth hungrily attacked Jaiciona's right areole. He was pinching, sucking and twirling it like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Arching her back Jaiciona moaned as Zayn pleasurably assaulted her body with his expert hands and skilled mouth. Bringing Zayn up, she reconnected their lips as they hungrily kissed. Unbuckling Zayn's pants she attempted to slide them down without breaking the kiss. After difficulty Zayn slid them down, along with his boxers. Without, noticing Jaiciona continued to kiss Zayn intertwining her hands at the nape of his neck and slowly running them through his scalp. When she felt his throbbing member thats when she happend to glance down. Startled she gulped apprehensive of the events that are about to happen, but the burning desire between her legs kept her going. Sensing her hesitation Zayn slowed down his hungered kisses and turned them into slow, soft and passionate ones. Leaving trails of love bites along her neck and between the her chest, Zayn left a trail all the way down her stomach until he finally reached her shorts. With the graze of his teeth he slowly, teasingly pulled down her shorts all while keeping eye contact. Jaiciona could now feel her heart beat sky rocking, her hands were shut tight into clammy fist. Gently Zayn kissed from her leg, to the inside of her thigh, to the area which demanded attention. "Zayn!" Hearing the scream of his name, he looked at her with hungered black eyes-"

"Jaiciona! Jaiciona...Love wake up," Zayn said chuckling. Waking up she hoped that she hadn't talked in her sleep. Jaiciona could feel the suns warm rays on her soft skin and it didn't help her blush from rising.

"Oooo Zayn...please. Zayn!" He said in a mock moan from Jaiciona. Jaiciona was so embarrassed, she was beat red and with a loud sigh she hid her face in the pillow, pulling the covers over her.
"There's nothing to be ashamed of, come on I'm only teasing, but boy are you a screamer," Zayn then said laughing while winking. With still no reply from Jaiciona Zayn dived under the covers and tried to get his mate to face him. Finally getting her to turn around, her hands still hid her flush cheeks.
"I can't believe you heard that," Jaiciona said while smiling.

"You know if you really wanted... I could make you scream my name for real." He said suggestively wiggling his eyebrows up and down.
"You cheeky bastard!" Jaiciona said while hurling a pillow or two at him.

He knew it would be a while before she was ready and respected that. Zayn just didn't know how long that would take. Leaving Jaiciona to the warmth of the bed, still blushing he went to take a shower. It's been a while since Zayn had any action, before Jaiciona he had quite the few affairs and his wolf was getting impatient, but they were willing to wait for their beautiful mate. See what Jaiciona didn't know was that when he went to wake her up, she had sent visual images of her dream through their bond. Pulling his bottom lip through his teeth Zayn thought how sexy she looked basically naked with her long hair covering her breast.
"Fuck!" Very hard Zayn decided to take a cold shower. His body was on fire, searing pain coursing through him and he was imaginable horny. Shit! Zayn thought, it was time all mates would go into heat. If Jaiciona would want to come on to him during heat and he wouldn't be able to stop.