Part One...Love in the air?!

Jaiciona POV:

Ever since the incident our whole pack steered clear of the other. I was currently sitting in English,not sure why Elena made me come ten minutes early.
"Omg I can't believe she did that, whore," Elena said. Chuckling I shook my head. In English it was Elena,Niall,and I.

Except Niall preferred sitting in the back of the class,while Elena and I were seated towards the front. Suddenly I smelled the best thing ever. It smelled like mint, woods and cigarettes.(eh didn't know what to put😬) Now I was sniffing the air like crazy.

"Jaiciona are you alright?" Elena and Niall asked through the mind link.
"Mate!" My wolf said. There stood Zayn at the door looking right at me with those hazel eyes clouding over. Gasping I ran out of the class, zoomed past Jayceon and drove out of the parking lot like a mad women.

When I got home I didn't even go inside. I went behind a tree striped and changed into my wolf hiding my clothes. My wolf was big black wolf with silk, silvery white streaks and paws. My blue greyish eyes turned silver and the nails in my paws were to perfection. I then, sprinted deep  into the woods, jumping over falling branches.

I let my wolf take control as she led us to a waterfall where we laid down and I was deep in my thoughts.
"Is he really our mate and why?" -J

"Only he had such an amazing scent, also because the Moon goddess paired us," My wolf said happily.

"How could you be so happy with a killer?" I asked her.

"Well... You aren't quite the Saint are you now? Also, when you fall in-love with someone you overlook the small things," she said. Small things? Wow.

Zayn POV:

I'm walking around with Harry then something hits me hard. It was a scent, it smelled of pineapples, mango and grapefruit.
"Hey mate are you alright?" HARRY asked me but I couldn't focus. I started walking in the direction letting my noise lead me. Then, I stared sprinting and before I knew it I was running until I entered a class room. Ironically my class, I easily spotted out the girl wearing black from earlier.

Her eyes were clouded and what she said next had me in shock.
"Mate!" Her wolf growled. But, I was confused because she ran passed me and out the door. I tried chasing her but by the time I got outside she was already heading out the parking lot like a mad women. So Tuesday and Wednesday passed. It's Thursday and I still couldn't find her.  While walking down the hallway I was interrupted when I bumped into someone.

"Fuck watch where y-" I stopped when I noticed it was the girl who was constantly with the women in black,😭, so I quickly corrected myself. "Um sorry, have you seen the girl who wore black on Monday?" I asked .

"Yeah she is my best friend, but how does it concern you?" She questioned me back.
"Because she's my mate," I stated. When she finally realised what I said  she whispered,"Shit." Pulling out her phone she started typing vigorously.

"Are you texting her,can I have her number, or I can come b-"    "Hush, you  shouldn't do that, (one) she doesn't want to see you, (two) your presence isn't very welcomed because of your pack member and (three) her brother will kick your arse," She said all with one breath. Well damn, I kind of saw that coming though. I could just demand my way, I mean I am Zayn Malik, but I'll see her tomorrow anyway.  "Dumb ass," My wolf said.

A/N:
Okay so don't hate me, there has been so much going on. But this is part one because my laptop keeps acting up I'll update the rest tmm I promise💍😬😬😌💖💞💞
Ps.dedicated to a friend of mine
~B.💖