Air bubbles

Jaiciona's POV:

I ran upstairs to my room, normally I wouldn't care but it was my mate who nearly screamed at me and for some reason it hurt. Closing the door behind me I jumped on the bed. Suddenly, Jayceon, Niall, Ruby and Elena were trying to mind link me. Letting them in I heard Ruby first;

"Are you okay?"  I loved Ruby she reminded me of myself in so many ways. "Yeah I'm fine."

Elena- "Liar."
Jayceon- "I can beat his ass if you want it really would be my pleasure."

I started laughing because we all knew it was true and he would do the same for Ruby.

"It's fine really and no Jay at least not yet."

Nialler- "You sure Ja, it sounded pretty intense, if anything he's a jerk and doesn't deserve you.

"Thanks guys really but I just want to be alone right now, including my mind. Hearing a chorus of ok's the link was dropped. Right when I was going to reach for my  bikini I heard the fire knob twist after gentle knocking. Quickly I dropped everything and jumped in bed. I didn't want to talk to anyone especially him.

"Go away," I said. Ignoring my request he continued to make his way toward me which didn't take long. Curse his long legs. Silently he sat down next to me making the bed dip. He then tried to scoop me up in his arms, but I moved away. He quickly caught me again, cradling me as if a child. As I was about to move away his scent calmed my wolf and it felt good to be in his strong embrace. Moving the hair out of my fave he spoke;

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to raise my voice, but you made it extremely difficult." Without saying anything I leaned closer to his chest sniffing his scent while closing my eyes. "If you're not ready to come back to the pack house today I understand, if you don't want to know me I get it, if you don't want me to swim with you than I won't," he said than kissed my forehead laying me down. Before he could leave and shut the door I stopped him.

"Zayn? Don't go... I would like to go to your pack house but not today not tomorrow or the day after, I need time to digest this all. I would live to know you, and... Yes you can come with me," I said while standing up. I hope I won't regret this, standing up I walk over to him a kiss on the cheek and told him to leave and go change than go to the pool.

     Once he was gone I stripped to my two piece bikini, walking out and up to the roof top pool, I hear everyone talking to Zayn. "If you mess with her Alpha remember I'm captain of our kick ball team," Ruby said. If it wasn't a situation like this I would've been really proud.

"And I'm her best friend so remember snip snip," Elena said. I was trying to control my laughter.

"Ja is like a sister to me fuck this up and I'll fuck you up," Niall said. Wow what happened to sweet Niall? "I'll also turn your remains to ground beef than I'll make hamburgers and feed it to your pack." Niall added. Wow this kid is psychotic.

"But, most importantly I'm her big brother and future Alpha. If you break my sisters heart I'll snap your neck but not before slicking through your skin with my claws. Then, when they burry you I'll puss in your grave." Jayceon said. Wtf is wrong with my friends, but at the same time my wolf and I were overjoyed that they cared so much. Deciding Zayn had enough even though he probably told it all with a grain of salt I walked in. And to my surprise he looked genuinely relieved to see me. Smiling I walked over to our little group and thanked them, when they left it was just me and Zayn.

He was wearing his swim trunks low exposing his V line😉. He's abs were passed define and his biceps were amazing. I now realized he has piercings; a brow one, ears, and snake bite. Without realizing I said;
"Yum!" Licking my lips while scanning him up and down. Realizing what I said I tried to apologize, but he stopped me.

"Don't apologize love, I'm yours and you don't see me apologizing do you?" He said while slowly licking his full pink lips. Hurriedly looking away I jumped into the pool, letting the water co sine me. Ugh only if I was a fish, I thought.
"Heyyy," my wolf said while pouting.
"Just kidding I love you." After remembering I need to breathe I resurfaced, But, I am confused as to why Zayn is still standing where I left him.

"I can't really swim," He mumbled.
"Aww big bad alpha can't swim," I lightly teased him. When really I thought it was cute how he wanted to go swimming knowing he couldn't swim. Suddenly yow strong arms grabbed me and I was underwater. Opening my eyes I saw Zayn smiling at me like smiling, no smirk. Suddenly, he kissed me it was a simple innocent kids with no tongue, not that I would've mind. I mean it's Zayn mutha fucking Malik, he's hot. His lips were soft and has the slightest taste of bacon.
Needing air we resurfaced.
" WOW!" I said. That was amazing. "Am I your first kiss," he asked.
"My first re one,yes." I said.😙😉