To pass time⏰

Finally, after a painfully long ride with Ruby and Elena singing to 5Seconds of Summer, I pull into the schools parking lot. Jayceon is already parked next to us. Almost as if on cue, we all pile out of the cars. So badass I know. Making our way into the schools hallway, everyone parts way so we could walk by. As we pass by, members from our pack greet us while others whisper.

             Though we don't completely trust the humans, it's fun to pretend to be normal for a while. To them were just the "popular group." As the bell rings we all part ways. Sitting in Ap calculus with Elena is so boring. So as Mr. White was about to finish his question, I threw a paper ball that hit him square in the face. Everyone laughs as the bell rings, indicating that class was over.

             Everyone rushes out of class before Mr. White can get a word out about homework. While walking Elena try's to pull the little I'm miss innocent act. As if she must have forgotten.

FLASH BACK:

Two weeks ago I was sitting in Ms. Gonzalez English class. Suddenly, the fire alarm had rung. Ms. Gonzalez ordered everyone to walk out in an orderly fashion. Fuck that I was out. Walking into the schools parking lot, I saw Elena pouring paint all over Ms. Gonzalez's car.
The weird thing is, I actually felt... Proud. After that we just ditched school. She never told me why she did it either.
FLASH BACK OVER.

               After walking to our lockers Elena and I headed for art class. I love art, art is life. Sitting down we were working on an optical illusion. I started to sketch the picture, erasing here and there. When done I took the sharpie going over all the lines. I then, proceeded in using pastel to color it in. Working on the final details I hand in my work.

                 Since our art teacher was cool she just allowed me to sit quietly on my phone. So I plugged in my headphones scrolling through vine, trying to pass the time. When class was let out I said bye to Elena as I just wandered the school. Not really looking forward to going to anymore classes.

              It's not like I'm going to miss anything I'm ahead in all my classes. When the day is done Elena, Ruby and I head home.

A/N:
I actually cringed while writing this. I promise the next chapter will be better. But, how about some votes and don't be afraid to comment.✌️✌️✌️