Important Characters

A/N:
Just a few details you should know. If you don't want to read you can skip to the next chapter. This update is just to clarify a few things.

Jaiciona Rose: 16 years old
Jaiciona is a main character. Her father is the alpha of her pack, the  Black Moon Crest. Jaiciona is known for being a rebel at times but just loves to protect her friends and family.

Elena Montgomery : 16 years old
Elena is Jaiciona's best friend. Elena's family has been the beta to the Black Moon Crest pack for centuries. Elena is goofy and caring.

Ruby Rose: 14 years old
Ruby is the baby sister to both Jayceon and Jaiciona. Ruby is like a mini Jaiciona. She looks up to her sister and hopes to be just as great.

Jayceon Rose: 18 years old
Jayceon is future alpha of the Black Moon Crest pack. He is protective of his two baby sisters and loves partying.

Niall Horan: 16 years old
Niall is always the life of the party. He's cheerful and funny. Niall loves food and is overall protective of Elena.

Alpha & Luna: 52&48 years old
Xavier( pronounced Zavier) is Current alpha of the Black Moon Crest pack. He's also a fun dad to three. Elizabeth is Luna of the pack. She's carefree and other job is being mom to three.

Zayn Malik: 18 years old
Zayn is alpha to the Blood Hill pack. He is a ruthless alpha, nonetheless all he needs is some love.

Beta: Harry Styles is best friend to Zayn.
Third in command: Louis Tomlinson is very sassy and is the King of sarcasm.
Close family friend: Liam Payne also a "general" in Zayn's army. He's like the parent out of the four, he's most responsible.

A/N:
I will try and post the next chapter sometime tonight or tomorrow.✌️