All love and war 2❤️

A/N(Please READ):
This chapter is not edited sorry I wrote it half asleep and am too lazy to edit, not sure if I really like it. But, I kept you guys waiting long enough. Also I think I'm going to give this book only about ten more chapters😔

Jaiciona POV: 12 hours earlier

BEEP! BEEP!

Ugh! I don't want to get up its still so early.  Opening her eyes the harsh rays of the sun causes Jaiciona to tightly shut them, smashing her face into the pillow. After debating wether she should go to school or not, she decided it was best after missing a whole week. Jaiciona ended up decided on a blue and white one piece, with white heels, before taking a shower.
.
.
.

After taking a shower Jaiciona put on the outfit and curled her hair into large curls. After doing her eyebrows she applied light make-up; neutral eye shadow, eyeliner, a coat of mascara, and light mocha brown liquid matte lipstick.  On the way out she grabbed a denim jacket, rushing down the stairs she hurriedly passed the kitchen swiping a bagel, snatching the keys off the key hook, along with her purse and bag.

Pointing to her car she pressed the unlock button to realize she took the wrong set of keys. Already running late she just took her brothers car, he was just going to have to take hers. It was a nice change anyway, it matched her outfit and she absolutely loved Lamborghini's. Racing to school Jaiciona found the last parking space and ran across campus to class.
----------------------------------------------
"What is lim x->1 1-x^2/x^4-x ? Ah! Jaiciona how nice of you to join us after a week up skipping. Care to answer?" Mr. White asked.

"Um nah I'm good."
"I insists, Ms. Rose."
" 2/3 I guess." I absolutely hate calculus.
"Wrong, the answer I believe Ms. Malik meant to say was; -2/3." Shít!

"Correct thank you Zayn, how nice of you to join us as well. What did you two  kids do, play hooky together?" Mr. White asked, if only he knew. Just thought thought made me shudder, creepy. Realizing I was still standing up I decided to take my usual seat in the back of the class by the window. As the lecture went on I found myself zoning out.  Why is Zayn here? Coincidence? I think not! Ugh! That disgusting, sexy piece of meat is messing with mind!

"Nah that's all you love. Was it the eyes or the awesome hair that turns you on?" What the hell, can he read my thoughts, I could already feel my cheeks blushing as I heard whispers and giggles. Turning to Zayn his arrogant smirk said it all.

"Yes, but please carry on. Oh! You loved this arrogant smirk when I-"

"Mr. Malik and Ms. Rosé enough, Alpha descendent or merciless Alpha, I will not tolerate talking. So please STFU!" Damn you have to have balls, giant ones to tell the Zayn Malik to shut up. I watched as Zayn stared at him slowly breaking the desk as well. Excusing Zayn and myself I walked us out of class.

"Why are you here?" I asked.
"I attend school here, why are you here?"
"Because I need a degree in order to become a lawyer."
"Sexy, no wonder your always smart sassing me and hate losing an argument."
"Zayn why are you really here," I asked narrowing my eyes at him. Fucking bastard doesn't need a degree to kill. Suddenly Zayn smiled, laughing whole heartedly.

"I may not need a degree to kill, but I still have goals babe, you being here was a plus to my agenda. Seeing you everyday for six weeks walking around swaying your hips, watching you focus in class with your librarian glasses bitting your lips or when you debate. What can I say it turns me on, but watch your back because revenge is at the top of my hit list and you happen to be involved." Zayn said before kissing my lips and leaving me stunned. What. The. Fuck. Heading to my locker I open it to retrieve my books, when caramel shoots out and feathers. Luckily I moved out of the way fast enough in order to avoid the sticky mess. I absolutely hate Zayn.
.
.
.
.
The bell has rung indicating it was time for lunch. Since, calculus I haven't seen Zayn and my lips still tingled every time I touched them. Walking to the cafeteria, as usual people part ways for Alpha's daughter. Sitting at my normal table I meet with Elena, Niall, Jayceon and Ruby, pretty much the whole gang. However, since running into Jordan we became really close friends, her and Harry sit with us most times. While Louis and the others disappear with Zayn. I haven't seen Jordan in a while though she didn't come to school and Jayceon and Ruby haven't meet her yet.

"Hey I saw Zayn earlier I heard he switched all classes to match yours," Niall said sympathetically while Jayceon growled lowly.
"Dick," I said while the ladies agreed.

Before we knew it the bell ring and it was off to art class. Lunch was ordinary, we just laughed and goof around. Throughout the whole day I found petty little pranks left by Zayn. Walking into class I saw the devil himself seated right besides mine. You have to be fucking me.

"No,but I'll like to." He said with a wink. Pervert get out of my head, damnit! With that I went on with my painting. It was of a flower, a white rose to be exact with a charcoal black background. Representing even through the darkest of times it remains untouched, pure and not tainted by the dark and hatred ways of its surroundings and the world ahead.

"Hmm... It needs some red," Zayn said splashing red paint on my canvas. Mortified at my once beautiful work I flanged blue paint onto his. This was a disastrous start to a beautiful end. Thankfully, we weren't working on our big project but something for fun. Next thing you know paint is being thrown everywhere, Zayn throws a whole bucket of red paint all over my new outfit. Growling Zayn can tell I'm pissed because my eyes start to change color and he runs.

Chasing him outside I see no one and nothing. Becoming nervous I start to head inside when I spot Louis behind a bush with a paint ball gun.
"Shit!" "Attack."
Being hit by paintballs was the most painful thing ever. I started to run across campus anywhere to get away. That's when Zayn comes out of nowhere and starts shooting me everywhere I look like a pre-k art project. Falling to the floor I start to cry, it's seriously hitting me, not just the pain from the guns but Zayn cheating . Seeing the tears in my eyes Zayn smirk falls and he quickly scoops me up. To be honest I was already healing I was just having an emotional break down.

"Shhh. Don't cry love, I'm sorry stop crying." Zayn hated when I cried. As I was about to stop I saw Jayceon with a huge bucket of blue paint ready to pour on Zayn. Looking at Zayn I hugged him than kissed his  cheek before smiling evilly and running out of his arms, right when the paint soaked him from head to toe. Catching a gun from Nial I began to shoot a mixture of glue and egg whites at Zayn, payback from earlier while Ruby threw feathers. Pissed I saw Zayn's wolf resurfacing that's when everyone slowly started to back away. Slowly Zayn stalked up to me growling lowly. Scared I booked it, running down the hill, before I was tackled and ended up rolling down the hill with Zayn. Before I could hit my head on the concrete he flipped us around, taking the impact. Flipping us again he pinned my hands above my head, eyes pitch black. "You're mine. Ours ," His wolf corrected."Stacey was nothing but a toy, besides I prefer my women with dark hair, big lips, and intelligence." Not knowing what to say I kissed him, with all my passion and anger and...l-love. I realize I love the psychopath Zayn. Javadd. Malik.

"Yours," I responded.
"I fucking love you," he said smiling, a smile I have grown to love the one with his tongue and all. Seeing the spark in his eyes and hearing his words I know he spoke them true fully. Stacey was a terrible mistake, but who was I to not only deny Zayn a second chance, a chance at happiness period, but myself true love, my mate.
"I fucking love you too." Not the most romantic way to first say those words but it was our way.

Present: After pronouncing their love for each other both packs continue the paint fight, before getting caught and spending all night cleaning up the school.

Zayn Pov:
(Mood:thinking out loud❤️/ ok maybe not I was just listening to it while I typed)

Ignoring all the paint I pulled her close, smashing my lips onto hers. Together we moved in sync, her hands tangled in my hair as she jumped; wrapping her legs around my torso. As I held onto her hips I allowed us to fall onto the messy lawn, holding her as we kissed under the stars glaze.

🎼So honey, now, take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud
And maybe we found love right where we are🎶

"Really Harry?!"
"Eh. I thought it fit the mood."
"WHOOOOAHHHH LUNA AND ALPHA GETTING SPICCCYYYYY!"
"Ok Louis...um thanks, that wasn't needed," Jaiciona said. Everyone cheered and laughed as I lied under the stars holding my love. I never would've thought this would be the outcome of earlier events.