Fustration

Ahh this meeting was giving me a headache, I just want to be in bed with my mate.
"Ok well who doesn't like Jaiciona?" Harry asked.
"Everyone loves her, but then again she does have a really bad attitude..." While discussing who would possible have something against my mate, I catch her scent. However, I quickly dismiss it because Niall recently checked on her so it must be him and I told her to stay in bed. Apparently what I said didn't mean shit because Jaiciona comes barging into my office in her black bikini with a see through cover up.
What.the.fuck. See I told you we should've marked her or-
Cutting off the bond with my wolf I stare at my mate with disbelief. Suddenly, her heat acts up just proving that the moon goddess hates me. Seeing every males eyes turn black in the room triggers something in me.

"Everybody out!!" I roared. Seeing everyone rush out of the room I follow suit, slamming and locking the door behind them. Leaning against the door with my back to Jaiciona I try to calm myself. I was breathing heavily with my wolf fighting for control.

"Love, why are you here?" I ask dangerously low, composed.

"U-Um I was bored a-and you've been here for hours..."

"So me telling you to not leave the house was unimportant because you were bored," Zayn said laughing humorously. Scared Jaiciona didn't know what to say.

"Tell me something, do you love tempting me, my patients, how lenient I am with you, my love for you, or my self control?"

"I-I -" Jaiciona started to stutter before Zayn cut her off.

"No I think you do, because you don't understand how fucking gorgeous you are and that, that smart ass mouth of yours is such a fucking turn on. Your not scare to express how you feel, and how much I love feeling you dark long hair tangled with my fingers or how your eyes light up when you smile and your dimple pops out. But, I'm Alpha, I'm the most powerful in the U.S, feared, and avoided like the plague, but you see different. When I tell you to fucking stay home because your in heat I mean it." He said eyes completely black and hovering over Jaiciona.

"You may be an Alpha, but your not my Alpha." Jaiciona said escaping his grasp.
"Yeah?"Zayn said cocking his head to the side, eyes blacker than the Devils soul.
"Yeah." Accepting this new challenge Zayn turned and pushed Jaiciona to the wall, moving her hair to the side and leaving hickeys down her neck. Grabbing her butt Jaiciona understood what Zayn wanted and swiftly wrapped her legs around his muscular torso.
"I bet my new mustang I'll have you screaming Alpha before the night ends."
"I bet you won't and if you win I'll do whatever you want Zayn." Yanking the door open Zayn rushed towards his room.

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT DONT READ IF <13.
Throwing Jaiciona onto the bed, Zayn took of his shirt. Growling he extracted his claws, tearing her bra off and tossing it along with her pile of clothes on the floor. Wanting more Jaiciona pulled Zayn closer by wrapping her legs around his muscular torso. Grinding onto her his needy hands found and attacked her nipple. Jaiciona arched her back giving into Zayn's greedy hands. He chuckled darkly as he felt Jaiciona's claws scratch down his back, drawing blood. Zayn than bit her bottom lip, releasing it he broke their kiss.
"Ok listen I have some rules;
Rule one: If you want release you have to address me by; Alpha, Sir or Daddy

Rule two: Have fun," And with that the long and tortuous teasing began. 

MATURE SCENES ARE IN MY RESTRICTED BOOK(just published) GO TO MY PROFILE AND ADD IT ps. will probably be made private in 72 hours IT WILL HOLD SCENCE FOR THIS BOOK AND MY BOOK AWAKEN;)

"ZAYNNNNNN!!!!"
"Babe if you want me to continue you know what you gotta say." After being stubborn and brought so close to release to be stopped Jaiciona gave in.
"Ok, ok Alpha, Zayn, fuck just keep going... Please!!!"
"Sorry what?"
"ALPHHHAAAA!!!"
Bringing her to the brick Of pleasure Zayn suddenly stopped, got up and dress and walked to the door.

"I know your not going to leave me handcuffed and tied up in your room."

"Actually yes, yes I Am maybe you'll learn. As much as I would like for you to help me with this ragging hard on, I rather see your delicate body tied up." And with that Zayn left a very needy and pissed of Jaiciona naked on his black silk sheets.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE COME BACK!!!!"