Momentarily

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again!

Zayn:

Wow. I actually told her I loved her and I do. I can't stand to be away from her, even right now while I'm trying to review all this paperwork. Thoughts of her swarm my head. Giving up I push the papers aside a run my hands through my hair and pinch the bridge of my nose. We still haven't found Tyrone if only I knew that'll be a good thing....

2 years later

Two years later I've married the most beautiful person I've ever laid eyes on, whom has given me four little rascals that I couldn't love more. I have the best Luna by my side and together our pack is the strongest most ruthless in the whole continent.

........(READ, EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!) .........

A/N: Helllloooooo darlings!
It's been forever and this book has ran its course. I've been far too busy and don't have time to write anymore... :( But, I couldn't leave you guys without an ending. I plan on changing it later something more... promising but for now this is the end. It has been a wonderful experience, my very first book on Wattpad and by far not my last. I do plan on editing and reviving this book... maybe change the plot a bit, seeing as I've lost sight of the main objective. Thank you for your patience and time, Happy Holidays...And to all a good night.