Daydream?

A/N: warning this is going to be a short update, however please enjoy nonetheless‼️☺️☺️

Suddenly, I'm being shook by Elena. Sighing I realized I had blanked out.

"So along with that... Jayceon, Jaiciona, Ruby, Elena and Niall I need you to welcome them with open arms on Monday. The rest of you do the same but it's important that those of you whom I've listed are especially kind," Father says.

"Aabahahaha! You would've thought I was doing that. For all I care they can be late to class and get detention." Evil thoughts.

"Wow you are so badass Ja," Elena said making me glare at her.

"JAICIONA! You will do as your told," father screamed. Normally i would have to submit, but not this time I was too stubborn. "You're always stubborn," my wolf reminded me.

It was like a starring contest, dad and I glared at each other, while the pack members slowly started to back up.

"The two of you stop this instant!" Mother yelled and my wolf whimpered. As for dad he was shocked, mom hardly yelled, like ever.

"Jaiciona you don't have to say anything, just smile occasionally at them. As for you Xavier stop acting like such a child," Mom said. With that I smiled triumphantly, sticking my tongue out at my father.

"Elizabeth look... That's not fair," dad pointed at me while pouting. This caused the pack members to laugh, while he playfully growled.

"Man up Xavier, pack meeting dismissed," mother said.
With that everyone left and for the rest of the day we all had a huge water fight. It actually felt pretty good, it being August in California.