All love and war

Jaiciona Pov:

It's been a full three hours since I've pulled my little stunt. As I got ready for bed, I admire the beautiful sunset. I pulled on a pair of black volleyball shorts and a crop top, braiding my hair into two braids. Almost forgetting, I went into the bathroom; brushed my teeth and washed my face. By now I've completed my nightly routine and it was extremely dark. Walking over to the door I closed it, but saw a figure standing behind it. I tried screaming, but they were muffled by my intruders hands. As I was pushed roughly against the wall I couldn't help but notice the addicting smell of smoke and mint as my intruders cool breath fanned my face. Involuntary I eased into his embrace, my body recognizing it as my mate, but me as my nightmare.

"You've been a bad girl, little mate."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I was with the pack warriors all day." Shit.

"Care to explain how that smudge of blue dye got on your thigh. See I think by you leading a few warriors, you had complete access to my pack, using the whole situation as an excuse." I honestly didn't know what to say, he obviously knew it was me and he looks fairly pissed off, but I have every right that justifies my actions.

"You cheated and I pulled a few pranks, boo-hoo! Cry me a river Zayn," I said pushing him off me and climbing into bed, hoping he'll disappear. Of course nothing goes my way because just as I started to close my eyes I felt shivers on my neck as he leaned down. He whispering something, kissed my cheek and jumping out the window.

"I.Declare.War." Three words murmured so rasped before sleep over took me.

Zayn Pov: (Earlier that day)

Pissed I went to my office, however seeing Stacey's appearance was far worse and hilarious. Opening the door photo after photo fell onto the floor, and the copy machine kept printing more. They were cheesy embarrassing photos of either my child hood, or me sleeping. However, I notice one with an egg cracked on my head and when that happened I was with Jaiciona.

"HARRY!"
"Yeah what's up- what the hell." He said bursting in to tears, laughing on the floor.

"It's not funny." I said calmly. "Make sure this all get cleaned up before I get back, I have a little mate to visit." I said storming out of the room.

Harry Pov:

I was busy playing 2k16 with Louis when Zayn called me. I would've ignored him, but he is my alpha and sounded quite mad. When I got to his office I saw a bunch of embarrassing photos of him and couldn't help, but to laugh. I fell onto the floor, tears in my eyes and clutching my stomach. Who ever did this is a dead genius.

"It's not funny." I he stated calmly. "Make sure this all get cleaned up before I get back, I have a little mate to visit." Zayn said storming out of the room. Processing what he said I quickly  sobered up and chased after him.

"Zayn I know your mad, but she's your mate and your the one who cheated. Your lucky she didn't reject you, don't do anything irrational." I said before he took off in his wolf.

Zayn Pov:
After Harry gave me that little speech I headed for Jaiciona's house. When she walked into the bathroom it was already pitch black and I hid behind her door. As she came in the room I had to control myself, seeing her in such Short, shorts.  When she closed her bedroom door I had to cover her mouth with my hand, muffling her screams. She was panicking, I almost felt bad. She started to relax into me, a sign that her body recognized me.

"You've been a bad girl, little mate." I said with a hard glaze.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, I was with the pack warriors all day." Lies, lies, lies.

"Care to explain how that smudge of blue dye got on your thigh. See I think by you leading a few warriors you had complete access to my pack, using the whole situation as an excuse." Gotchua!

"You cheated and I pulled a few pranks, boo-hoo! Cry me a river Zayn," Jaiciona said pushing me  off of her and climbing into bed, hoping I'll disappear. As she started to close her eyes I hovered over her letting my breath fan over her neck, sending shivers down her spine.

"I.Declare.War." Three words I murmured before kissing her cheek and jumping out the window.

Zayn Pov:
(Mood:thinking out loud❤️/ ok maybe not I was just listening to it while I typed)

Ignoring all the paint I pulled her close, smashing my lips onto hers. Together we moved in sync, her hands tangled in my hair as she jumped; wrapping her legs around my torso. As I held onto her hips I allowed us to fall onto the messy lawn, holding her as we kissed under the stars glaze.

🎼So honey, now, take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud
And maybe we found love right where we are🎶

"Really Harry?!"
"Eh. I thought it fit the mood."
"WHOOOOAHHHH LUNA AND ALPHA GETTING SPICCCYYYYY!"
"Ok Louis...um thanks, that wasn't needed," Jaiciona said. Everyone cheered and laughed as I lied under the stars holding my love. I never would've thought this would be the outcome of earlier events.

12 hours earlier

A/n : Sikkkke, no but for real this part is going to be in the next chapter😈

MWWHHAAAAAA