1

Ok well this is my new story, but they are not famous yet. That being said is that they will eventually become famous. Also the Magcon Boys will come in one by one each chapter.

Enjoy and read

▪ Selena ▪

"Would you stop that?" I whisper/yelled aggravated. "And the bitch herself speaks." He smirked.
I rolled my eyes and turned around to see the one and only Cameron Dallas. Let me tell you one thing about Cameron.

He makes fun of how ugly I am. Just because he's dating my sister, he thinks that he can make fun of me even more. He teased me before he started dating her, but he does it even worse now.

"How about you shut up and actually pay attention so you can pass." I fake smiled at him. He rolled his eyes and turned around to his best friend, Nash Grier.

I turned around and started paying attention to what Mrs.Lowe was saying.

(Change scenery to their house like the movies do)

I dragged my older sister, Jasmine, by her arm to my room. "Why the hell is he here?!" I yelled. "Because he's my boyfriend." She scoffed. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever don't let him come near me." I said and pushed her out of the way to get out.

Wait that was my room. I entered my room, pushed Jasmine out of the way and slammed my door shut. I lied on my bed and groaned. Knock Knock. "Who is it?" I yelled. "Becky!" I heard my younger sister yell back. I got up, walked to the door, unlocked it, and then belly flopped on my bed.

"Hey Sel." She smiled. "What do you want?" I asked my 17 year old sister. "Geez can't I spend time with my lovely older sister who loves me dearly." She kissed up. "No, unless you want something." I replied.

She sighed. "Fine, I want to go to Darren Todd's party, but mom won't let me unless you or Jasmine go with. I already asked Jasmine, but she was to busy making out with that jackass Cameron." She rolled her eyes.

That's one thing Becky and I share in common; we both hate Cameron. "Fine, but you're going to the mall with me." I gave in. "Why?" She asked. "Because I'm getting a makeover." I smirked.

-

Makeover next chapter??

I think I will actually stick to writing this story. Rich and Bullied is almost over with, I'm stopping it like at 30 something chapters.

Stay Cloudy~ JC Caylen

Words - 387