Chapter 8

▪ Selena ▪

"I'm scared." I admitted to Becky. "Why?" She asked.

Right now everyone was in my room, because the couple downstairs are making out hardcore on the couch.

"Obviously she might get Cameron disease." Gillinsky pointed out. "What is that?" Becky asked.

"Where you start liking Cameron." He smiled. I mentally threw up. "Hell to the no. I will never like Cameron." I started.

"In case you didn't know. He used to make fun of me." I finished.

"Hey I found a back massager." Jake said, holding it up.

"Ou. Gimme gimme gimme." Johnson said taking it out of his hands. "Anyways, how do we g- ahhh." I cut cut off by the massager hitting my back.

"This. Feels. So. Good." I said in-between moans.

"That's what she said." Gillinsky laughed. "Really bro?" I glared. He shrugged and looked out my window.

"Anyways how do we go down there?" I asked. "Let's just go." David said. I hesitantly thought about it before agreeing.

Johnson kept on massaging his own back. "Come on Johnson." I sighed. "Fine." He grunted.

"I'll miss you baby." He sniffled. I rolled my eyes and kicked him out of my room.

"You guys ready?" I asked. They all nodded and we ran downstairs. Only to see them.... watching TV?

"I thought you guys were making out? I asked. "We were, but the new episode of Pretty Little Liars came on." Jasmine said.

(I don't watch that show and probably never will)

"And you didn't tell me!" Gillinsky yelled. Cameron and Jasmine shook their head. "Stupid Fuckheads." He mumbled sitting on the couch.

"Anyways. Selena can I ta-No." I cut him off. "You don't even know what I was going to say." He said.

"So.." I crossed my arms. "Please?" He pleaded. "No you have to beg. Get on your knees." I demanded.

"That's what he said. " I head Gillinsky mumble. I glared at him and he smiled sheepishly at me.

Cameron got on all fours and started begging. "Please my Unicorn Princesa."

(Whoop there it is)

"Hmmm.... fine." I gave in. We both walked upstairs into the game room. "Ok, speak." I said.

"I'm not a dog." He stated. "Do you want me leave?" I asked getting up. "No, fine." He sighed.

"I came to apologize." He mumbled. "What?" I smirked. "I said I'm sorry." He grumbled.

Is this a dream or what. The Cameron Dallas is apologizing to me. "Well, I will forgive you when you do everything I say." I said.

"Fine." He sighed. "Ok what now?" I asked. His eyes were black and filled with lust. He started coming closer to me.

I tried opening the door, but it was locked. Damn it. "Cameron wh-" I got cut off by a pair of lips.

My eyes shot open and saw that I was directly looking at Cameron.

He was kissing me.

And I was kissing back.

-

Hehe, I love teasing you guys. Muahaha.

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 498