Chapter 13

▪ Selena ▪

"Hey Selena! Cone down here!" I heard David call from downstairs. I groaned and walked out of my comfortable bed and walked to the living room.

"What do you want?" I growled. "This!" He exclaimed holding up a flyer. I grabbed it out of his hand and put it on the table.

"What is it for?" I said as I crossed my arms. "It's for an acting gig." He said excitedly. "Ok...." I trailed off. "I'm saying we should try it out." He said picking the paper up and handing it to me.

I grabbed it out of his hand and started reading it.

If you are interested in acting, sign up here! This new show, that will be airing on Disney Channel, will be based on a family that are wizards.
We need 3 girls. One will be the daughter. One will be the mother. And one will be the best friend of the daughter.
We also need 3 boys. Two of them will be the sons. The last one will be the father.
If you are interested in this part. Please call this number:
(402) 927-629-739

(Ok I searched up the area code for Omaha Nebraska and it was 402 and 531)

I stopped reading and saw David looking at me. "So!" He exclaimed. "I'll think about it." I hummed.

"Selena, our whole family can try out for this role. Mom and dad will obviously be the parents. Me and Jake will be the brothers and you could be the daughter." He explained.

"But what about the best friend?" I asked. "Jennifer could do that." He shrugged.

"What about Jasmine and Becky?" I asked. "I heard them talking about their singing career." He said.

"I guess that could work." I whispered to myself.

David squealed and dialed the number. "Hello?" A deep voice answered.

"Yea..um... hi. I saw your flyer for the acting gig and I was wondering what were the requirements?" David asked.

"Well the only requirement is you need to fly out to California. Well that's the only important requirement." He explained.

"Is there a way where we could meet up in Omaha for our auditions?" David asked. "That can be arranged." The man stated.

"Ok when can we meet up for the roles?" He asked. "Umm...." the man trailed off. David motioned me to get him a pen or a paper.

"I'm not your slave!" I whisper yelled. "Just go get it for me you bitch!" He said.

"Excuse me?" The man said. My eyes widened and I burst out laughing.

"Not you sir. That was my sister." He explained. He walked into another room leaving me laughing on the floor.

After 10 minutes, he finally came back in with a scowl on his face. "What?" I giggled. "We almost didn't get the part cause of you." He scowled.

I rolled my eyes and asked what the man said. "Well he said we can meet at the Acting on point." He said.

"Acting on point" is where all the acting auditions are held. "When?" I asked. "Next Wednesday." He grinned and left the room.

"Guess I'm the one asking mom and dad." I mumbled to myself. I walked to the kitchen where they were both arguing about the spatulas.

"Spaty goes where all the others go." My dad said holding his favorite spatula, Spaty. "No.... He goes in the trash with all your other junk." My mom hissed.

My dad gasped. "Don't you dare talk about Spaty like that." My dad scolded. My mom rolled her eyes and turned her attention to me.

"Qué quieres hija?" She asked me.

(That means what do you want)

"Well David signed us up for an acting gig." I sighed. "Did he really?" She asked. "Sadly yes." I sighed.

She asked "When is it," I thought about it, because I forgot. "I think next Wednesday?" I asked. "Yea it is." I declared.

"Ok, well dinners going to be served soon, so go get your brothers and sisters. Except for Jasmine. She kinda crying again." My mom said.

"Sí madre." I said and went to go get them.

(Yes mother...... I think. I'm not that good with Spanish. Even though I'm Mexican)

-

I was bored when I was writing this and it ended up being a long chapter.

Also this is where it basically begins when she starts getting famous.

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 740