Chapter 34

HAPPY EASTER!

▪ Cameron ▪

Once the dinner finished, I decided to go ahead and leave. These people weren't meant for me to hang out with.

I grabbed my keys and I saw Selena getting up from the where she sat and make her way towards me.

"Hey, where you going?!" She asked, confused. "I'm leaving. I gotta do some...errands. Yea, errands." I explained.

She frowned for a moment but then quickly put on a small smile. "Hey, I'll walk you out." She offered.

"You don't - you know- why are you doing th- oh ok!" I tried to say while she was pushing me out the door.

"Damn! You have an arm!" I exclaimed while rubbing my arm. She shrugged and closed the door.

After a moment of silence, she spoke. "How about we take a walk around the block?" She offered.

I thought about it for a moment before agreeing. We took a left and started walking.

"So, how's life?" She asked.

I laughed at her attempt to start a conversation. "Good. I guess?" I said, laughing.

"Oh, that's nice." She nodded. We talked about other things. "Remember all the good times we had?" I asked, smiling at the many memories.

"I wish we could turn back to the good ol' days." She sighed (tøp)

After another moment of silence, I stopped walking and so did she. "I have something to confess." I said, nervously.

"What?" She asked slightly scared. I gripped her hand in mine and spoke.

"I'm-i'm still in love with you." I breathed out.

She looked shocked and let go of my hand. "I-i gotta go." She said and began walking with her head down.

"Don't go, please." I pleaded catching up to her. "You know I'm in love with Luke right?" She said softly.

Do you hear that? It's the sound of my heart breaking. "But I was your first love!" I exclaimed.

She shook her head. "Cameron, I gotta go." She said and ran off to her house. "Damn it!" I cursed to myself and just made my way back to my car.

Once I entered my car, I drove off in a different direction. Wanting to take the long way home.

-

I'm so sorry for making you guys wait that long, it's just I have so many things going on right now, so yea!

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas