Chapter 29

I'm being nice and updating at 140 reads.

▪ Selena ▪

At Lé Bar

We arrived at the bar and I instantly got a bad feeling. I shook it off and walked inside with Luke's hand on my lower back.

We got a booth that fits 4 people and ordered some drinks. They arrived and we started talking about random stuff.

"So, how long have you and Luke started dating?" Jasmine asked. "Well, for about 2 years now." I looked at Luke for confirmation.

He nodded and I looked back at the couple. "Yea, our anniversary is this Sunday." He explained.

"Sunday's Valentines day?" Cameron thought and Luke swallowed what he had in his mouth

"Yea, my dad asked my mum to marry him on Valentines Day and I did that." He explained with that Australian accent I love.

"Except I asked her to be my girlfriend, of course." He added and took another swig from his beer.

Cameron nodded and took a swig of his own. "So, how did you guys get together?" I asked.

They both tensed up and looked at each other. "Well, you know. Same old, same old. I asked her last week at the Fair." Cameron said.

We both nodded. "That's nice." I nodded. "Where?" Luke asked. "What do you mean by where?" Jasmine asked.

"Like what state or country." He explained. "Oh, New York." Jasmine said quickly.

"Where did you ask her?" Cameron asked. "Well, my band and I were on tour in Australia, so I asked her there." He explained.

"Yea, it was at a concert and he brought me up stage and boom. It happened." I smiled.

▪ Cameron ▪

Jealousy ran through me. Australia?! Really?! I feel like he's trying to one-up me.

"Well, I'm going to go get us another round." Selena said. "I'll go with." Jasmine said.

They got up and went to the bartender.

(PAUSE THIS SHIT CAUSE THERE'S A FUCKING GHOST IN MY ROOM)

(OK I'M BACK)

"So, what do you do for a living?" Luke asked me. "Well, I'm famous on Vine and I go on tour." I explained.

"What do you do?" I asked. "I'm in a band called 5 Seconds Of Summer, but we're on break right now." He shrugged.

"How's that going for ya?" I asked. "It's going pretty good, it means I get to spend more time with Selena." He smiled at the mention of Selena.

"You really love her don't you?" I asked. "Yea I do. All my past relationships I never really felt any kind of love. And with Selena, it's a whole different story. I'm not letting her go this time." He said.

"This time?" I questioned. "Yea, we-" He got cut off by a thrashing sound.

We turned over and saw Jasmine and Selena fighting. Uh oh.....

-

Hey everybody!

Thoughts on what Jasmine and Selena are fighting about?

Thoughts on Luke?

Thoughts on how Luke asked Selena out?

Thoughts on this chapter in general?

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

:)