Chapter 38

▪ Cameron ▪

I was on my way to Selena's house since Luke called me over and invited me to their house.

Once I reached their driveway, I parked my car and walked up to her door. I knocked and she opened the door after a couple of seconds.

"Hey." She said as she blew out the hair that was hanging on her face and opened the door wider so I could walk in.

"Hey. Luke invited me over. Where is he anyway?" I asked as I sat myself down on the couch as she walked into the kitchen to get us some drinks.

She came back in and handed me a glass of water. "Thank you." I thanked silently. "Oh Luke? Yea, we broke up not to long ago." She shrugged and took a seat herself.

I choked on my water and sat it down before I dropped it. She patted my back and asked if I was okay.

"The real question here is are you okay?!" I exclaimed. "Well....yea. I mean we've only went out for like 6 months." She explained.

"And you already said 'I love you'?" I asked, shocked. "Well, we knew each other before hand and kind of connected then and then he grew the balls to ask me out and we said I love you like 3 months in." She explained.

"Oh." I said quietly and grabbed my water so I can take a sip out of it.
"So why'd he call me over here?" I asked.

"He broke up with me cause he thought I still loved you and so he bro-."

"Loved?" I questioned. "You don't love me anymore?" I asked my voice cracked slightly.

"As a friend I love you, but not as a boyfriend." She said not so sure. "I mean I love you, but not really love you." She explained.

I nodded and got up. "Where you going?" She asked getting up also. "I'm leaving." I stated and grabbed my keys.

"Why?!" She exclaimed following me to the door. I opened the door and stared outside.

"I'm wasting my time." I said and slammed the door shut.

-

HEY EVERYBODY!

THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER?

STAY CLEAN ~ CAMERON DALLAS

:)