Chapter 19

Ok, it's funny how I follow internetfreakss, but she doesn't follow back. Smh :/

▪ Selena ▪

"Do you have everything packed?" My mom asked. "Ya." I said. "Ok good." She said and left.

I looked around my (now) empty room. In less than 24 hours, I'll be in California. I sighed and continued cleaning.

"Last call for flight 372 to Los Angeles, California. Again, last call for Los Angeles, California." The intercom said.

"That's us." I whispered. Justin was hugging his girlfriend, Tracy, while Jake was doing the same with his girlfriend, Lacy. (They were both sisters)

"Come on guys." My dad said and started rolling his suitcase. My mom followed as did we.

"This is it." Becky whispered. "I'm going to miss Cameron." Jasmine whined. "Shut up." I groaned.

She rolled her eyes and got on board. I started to board until I heard my name get called.

I looked around cornfused and saw Jack and Jack running down the hallway.

Johnson sped up, only to be tackled by security. He landed with an omph and groaned.

"He's with me." I explained. They let him go and he ran up to hug me. "I'm gonna miss you Sel." He cried.

"Me too J. Me too." I said into his shoulder. Gillinsky pushed him off and hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you even more." He mumbled into my hair. We both pulled back and smiled.

"Can I-i kiss you one last time. For old times sake?" He asked nervously. "Yea, that would be nice." I smiled.

He put his hands on my face and leaned in.

(Omg! When a guy puts both hands on your face to kiss you wjjewibsjs)

When our lips touched, I didn't feel the spark I used to have. I let the thought of when he pulled back.

"It was nice seeing you again." He whispered. I nodded and hugged him again.

I pulled back to look at Johnson, but then regretted it. Him and Jennifer were making out.

I totally forgot that Jennifer was going with us. They pulled back and smiled at each other.

"Hijas we gotta go." My mom said. We walked next to her and waved at Jack and Jack. They waved back and we got on the plane.

Goodbye Omaha, Hello Los Angeles...

-

Looooll. It's 12 am and I'm tired, but I needed to update.

Peace and blessings bitch

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 402