Chapter 23

My mom was supposed to take me to go get my eyebrows done, but then she said no and I was like "Bitch where" ^that's my reaction :')

▪ Cameron ▪

"Dude! Why you so down?" Nash asked. I glared at him and kicked him. He groaned and fell back onto the bed.

"Selena man." I sighed. "She left." I finished. "You actually like that nerd?" Nash questioned. I felt myself getting angry.

"All along I thought you were going to make her fall in love then crush her heart at the end. That's what I would do." He scoffed.

I stood up and punched him. "DUDE! WHAT THE HELL?!" He exclaimed, holding his (now purple) eye.

"Don't you ever say that again." I hissed. "Man, you're whipped." He shook his head and left the room.

I frowned slightly and fell back onto my bed. The door opened and my mom walked in.

"What happened to Nash?" She asked. "I hit him. " I replied bluntly. She gasped and pinched my arm.

"Ow." I said sarcastically while rubbing my arm. "Alexander! It's not nice to just him people." She exclaimed.

"I know, I know." I sighed. She left and I fell asleep.

▪ Selena ▪

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy." I sang. (Idk if that's how you spell it)

"No!" Jake yelled. "Why not?" Becky asked. "Because, she will not stop singing it for the rest of the week." He explained.

"That's true." They all agreed. I gaped. "I feel hurt," I put my hand over my chest and leaned backwards.

"It is. I had do deal with it that whole weekend." Jennifer groaned. I stuck my tongue out and she returned it.

"Guys, it's already 2 AM. Go to sleep." Mom ushered. "Why?" We all groaned.

"Because I said so." She said and went back upstairs. "I don't know about you, but I'm not." Jake said lying his feet on the coffee table.

"JAKE I HEARD THAT! GO TO SLEEP NOW!" Mom yelled. Jake scrambled to his room.

We all laughed and went into our own rooms. I changed into my PJ's and lied down.

Ring.....Ring......Ring.....

My phone started ringing. I looked at the Collar ID and it said Eyebrows. I did a weird look and answered it.

"Hello?" I said groggily. "Shit! Did I wake you?!" He asked. "No, but I was about to." I laughed.

"Do you want to talk another time?" He asked. "No, it's fine." I said. "Ok m, well I have something to tell you." He said back.

"Ok....." I trailed off. "Erm, I wanted to ask, how are you?" He asked unsurely. That took me by surprise.

I thought he was going to confess his undenying love for me. "I'm good. And you?" I asked. "I'm alright." He replied.

There was an awkward moment of silence. "So, what time is it over there?" He asked breaking the silence.

"It's about 2:30." I declared. "Oh, it's really late. I'll call you some other time. Get some sleep." He said.

"Ok." I yawned. "Night." I said. "Night." He returned and hung up. I put my phone down and fell asleep.

-

Lol, it's like 11:20 AM where I am. Let me tell you, I'm tired asf.

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 548