Chapter 20

▪ Selena ▪

"Do you think if I say the word bomb, I'll get kicked off the plane?" Jake asked. I slapped my forehead and shook my head.

"Can I use a pair of your buds?" I asked Becky. She scoffed and put them on herself. I rolled my eyes and asked Jasmine the same thing.

She had the same reaction. "Hey can I use a pair of your buds?" I asked Jennifer. She nodded, looked in her purse, and gave a pair to me.

I smiled at her and put them on myself. I fell asleep for awhile until I got woken up.

There were a bunch of police officers everywhere. "What's going on?" I asked dad. He didn't answer me.

I rolled my eyes and continued trying to figure what the hell was going on. "Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to get off this plane." One man said.

My mom started to argue, but my dad called her down. "Get your stuff guys." Dad sighed. We all grabbed our stuff and walked down.

My mom was cursing in Spanish. "Chinga tu madre!" She cursed when we passed by the officer.

"Mom!" I gasped. "What does that mean?" Jennifer asked. "It means fuck your mother in Spanish." I sighed.

"Ohhh." She said and started walking again. "Will someone please tell me what happened?!" I exclaimed.

"Jake, being the dumb ass he is, decided to say the word bomb on the plane and got us kicked off." Becky explained.

"It's all your fault. We've could've been- I mean I could've been soaking up the summer sun, but nooo. It's all because of you!" Jasmine yelled.

"Calm down!" David yelled. Jasmine huffed and sat down on a bench. "Let's go find another flight." Dad sighed.

He walked off with my mom. "So.....what now?" Jake asked. "SHUT UP!" We all yelled synchronized.

He frowned and went on his phone. "That's another one, but not for another 3 hours, so stay well." Dad said.

My mom was to mad to answer anything. We all groaned and started to nap.

-

Ok, there was supposed to be more to the chapter, but I had family over.

Sorry!

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 370