Chapter 9

▪ Selena ▪

I noticed what I was doing and I had to stop it. "Cameron, what are you doing?" I asked pushing him away from me.

"Shh....baby. Just let it happen." He mumbled planting his lips on mine again. "No Cameron. You have a girlfriend." I sighed.

"She doesn't have to know." He mumbled trying to kiss me again. I put my hands on his chest pushing him back.

"No means no Cameron." I demanded. "Fine, geez!" He snapped, walking out of the room, shutting the door.

Bipolar much? I sighed and walked out of the room. "Hey, what happened up there." Gillinsky stopped me.

"Cameron kissed me." I explained. His eyes widened. "What!" He yelled. "Shhh, keep it down!" I hissed.

"And plus, why do you care so much?" I asked him. He looked like he wanted to say something important, but ended up sighing.

"Nothing?" He said bluntly and walked down to the living room. Is there a possibility that he likes me?

Nah, Selena. We've been best friends for who knows how long. He only likes me as a friend.

Right?

Mom thought it would be a good idea to have family game night. Right now we were playing Monopoly.

"You're cheating!" Mom yelled at dad. "No I'm not! Jake is!" Dad said pointing to Jake who was stealing money from the bank.

"Hey, I'm the banker. I'm aloud to do this!" He argued. "Nooo, that's just cheating." David said.

"Why is Jake the banker. He has to have a calculator to do 2x3." I asked pointing to Jake. "Hey! That's not nice." He said.

We all started arguing until Jennifer decided to speak up. "OK! THAT'S ENOUGH!" She yelled.

"All of you are going to get along with each other weather you like it or not." She demanded.

(Or nah)

We all groaned and stood up.

"Close knit family!" She said trying to get us together.

"I mean come on, let's just hug it out...come on, hug it out." She tried.

We all tried squeezing together, but it wasn't working out.

"Is this really the way you guys hug? You are a sad, sad bunch." She sighed.

"Who took my wallet?" David asked. "Sorry." I said handing him it. "Fuck this. I'm out. Peace!" Jake said.

"Language." My mom warned. Jake said a sorry and went upstairs.

We have a wierd family.

-

Omg. My life will be complete when I meet Jason Derulo.

Anyways today was my first day of school, so cut me some slack.

I will not be updating that often, because of soccer and school work.

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 440