Chapter 12

That's Selena's room. ^^^

▪ Selena ▪

"Who's this?" Cameron asked pointing to Aaron. "This is my friend." I fake smiled. "Is this Jasmine's boyfriend?" Aaron asked.

Before I cloud reply, Cameron did it for me. "Not anymore," He stopped me. "Why not?" I asked. "Reasons." He said looking at me.

"Hey Sel, can I talk to you?" Gillinsky asked. I hesitantly nodded and followed to the booth he was sitting at.

"Ok well here it goes." He started.

"I really like you."

"Why does he not love me!!" I heard Jasmine cry from her room full of tissues.

"Maybe cause you're an ignorant bitch." Jake mumbled. "Good one." I laughed and high-fived him. He smirked in return and went back to looking at his phone.

"You left me hanging." I gasped. "Where?" He said looking up at the ceiling. "Jerk." I muttered under my breath.

I heard the noise off my phone meaning I got a call. I saw that it was Jack and answered it.

Gillinsky - Hey babe! Wanna go see a movie??

He instantly said once I answered.

Selena - Wanna 'Netflix and Chill'!

I joked.

Gillinsky - How'd you find out?

Selena - I was joking....

I trailed off.

Gillinsky - I was too..... haha

He laughed nervously. After a moment of awkward silence, he spoke up.

Gillinsky - So is that a yes??

Selena - Of course you're my boyfriend.

Gillinsky - Ok well I'll call you when I'm on my way.

Selena - Ok

Gillinsky - Bye babe, love you

I hung up before I could respond. I don't know if I love him or not. I know that we've been best friends for a while, but still. I'm not sure.

"Selena I'm going to say something." Jake said. "Go ahead." I said, not caring.

"Roses are red, violets are blue. I thought Voldermort was ugly, but then I met you." He grinned.

(I literally told that to everyone I know)

I gasped and smacked him. He just started laughing. I groaned and went upstairs.

Netflix and Chill
(At Gillinsky's house)

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Jack asked. "How about........ The Poltergeist?" I suggested.

"I never really knew you watched horror movies." Jack stated. "I don't, but I want to try something new." I shrugged. He nodded and turned on the movie.

(Ok I know that Poltergeist is not on Netflix, or at least I think, but just go with it)

After Netflix and Chilling

"So I'll see you tomorrow." Jack said, once we got on my front porch. "Yea you will." I smiled.

He leaned in a little as did I. We both started to seal the gap, but we got interrupted.

" 'Ello my dear sister!" Becky said. I groaned. Becky looked at Jack and her eyes lit up.

She's always had a crush on Jack, but he said she to young. She's not that young. She's 17 and he's 18. No big difference.

"Hey G!" She flirted.

Johnson always had a crush on her and Jennifer. If he's at my house, he flirts with Becky. If he's hanging with Jenifer, he always flirts with Jennifer.

"Hey Becky." He said then turned his attention back to me. "So I'll call you." He suggested. "Yea, ok." I said softly. He gently kissed my cheek and left it there for awhile.

He pulled away, smiled at me and then went to his car. "Why do you always get the good guys." Becky mumbled and stomped to her room.

I shook my head and went to my room myself.

-

Omg! I'm so sorry about the week wait. Dealing with soccer and then schoolwork. It been tough.

So here it is. Hope you enjoy it!

Stay Beautiful ~ Sam Pottorff

Words - 616