Chapter 30

Selena ▪

We walked up to the bar and ordered us some drinks.

"So, how's yours and Luke's relationship going?" Jasmine asked after awhile. "It's going well." I replied.

"You know, he's actually kinda cute." Jasmine smirked looking at him then looming back at me.

I felt myself clench my fist. "Yea, I know. I'm dating him." I said through gritted teeth.

"Do you think you can give him my number for me?" She asked. "No." I sternly said.

"Why not?!" Jasmine whined. "Cause he's my boyfriend not yours." I said. "Well, he's going to be mine soon." She said quietly.

"God damn it, Jasmine! Why are you always trying to steal my boyfriend's?! You stole one in 5th grade, 7th grade, 9th grade, Cameron, and now Luke! Why are you trying to make me miserable?!" I ranted.

She looked shocked by my mini rant, but quickly recovered. "Cause obviously I'm prettier than you and I deserve all the guys." She shrugged.

That's it. I grabbed a beer from someone sitting next to me and dumped it on her head.

She gasped. "You bitch!" She screamed. She then slapped me. She tried walking away but I grabbed her hair and brought her back.

She fell onto the bar and knocked down all the drinks with her. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" All the people cheered.

"You're white! You're white! You can't fight!" Someone yelled once all the cheering went down.

The bar got quiet and someone pushed him into a table. I looked at him weirdly until I felt a sharp pain sting my cheek.

After Fight

Luke took me back to his place and cleaned me up. He looked at me sympathetically.

"What happened?" He asked softly. I sighed. "It's just...she was calling you hot and stuff and she asked me to give you her number and I guess I got jealous." I mumbled.

He laughed softly. "But she's your sister. Plus she has a boyfriend too." Luke explained.

"It's just...I didn't want her to take you away." I shrugged.

He chuckled silently. He put a piece of hair behind my ear. "Baby. I'm not going anywhere." He whispered.

He kissed me and we both smiled into the kiss. "Now, let's get to bed because we're going to have a Netflix marathon." Luke said when he pulled back.

I laughed and ran to bed. He took off his shirt and lied down with me, putting on Netflix.

-

Pretty great way to end a chapter.

Can I have a relationship like this?

Thoughts on Luke?

Thought on Jasmine?

Thoughts on this chapter in general?

Please comment!

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

:)

That's Luke, by the way