Chapter 27

▪ Cameron ▪

TCA's

"Are you nervous?" Jasmine asked. "Kind of." I told her truthfully. "Well, just say it out loud and you'll be fine." She attempted to calm me down.

"Ok, thanks." I kissed her cheek and went to go see where we were going to sit.

Camerom Dallas- Row 13, Seat 17 & 18

The seating chart read. I remembered and headed to that seat only to see Selena and Jasmine talking.

Uh-Oh

I thought. I hesitantly walked over there and put my arm around Jasmine's waist. I saw Selena's eyes wonder to where my arm landed and looked back up.

I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes. They started talking again. Then Luke, her boyfriend, came over and kissed Selena's cheek.

Now it was her time for her to smirk and my time to roll my eyes.

▪ Selena ▪

I knew from a glance that their relationship was fake. But, I already had my own plan in mind.

"Shall we find our seats?" I asked all of them. We all agreed and started to find our seats which were ironically together.

It went: Me-Luke-Cameron-Jasmine

I cursed to myself knowing that Cameron and Luke were probably not going to get along very long.

But,

Paybacks a bitch

-

Much love to you guys for waiting so long for this chapter. :*

As I posted, I'm in need of a co-owner for this account. Message me if you're interested.

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas