Chapter 15

"Did we seriously!" Mom exclaimed. I nodded and squealed. "I'm going to be famous!" My mom yelled running around the set.

I shook my head and gathered my things together.

Home

"We need you to fly out to California next week." The director said. Right now, the directors were at my house telling us the requirements.

"Next week?" I ask. "Next week." He confirmed. "Oh..." I trailed off and looked at my parents.

They were having a quiet conversation to themselves. My mom nodded and they looked at him.

"Will you be paying for our flight?" Dad asked.

"Cameron please stop." I said pushing him back. "Why babe?" He said breathless.

"This isn't ri-" I was interrupted by my own moan. Cameron just gave me another love bite.

"Cameron." I sighed, pushing him back once again. "Fine Bitch!" He said angrily and walked out the door.

I sighed and fell on my bed.

Flashback

"This was fun babe." Jack said. "Yea it really was." I smiled. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled back and laughed.

"What?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. "I just love you." He added. My breath hitched and I avoided his gaze.

"Selena, baby. What's wrong?" He asked, softly turning my chin to look at him.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

'Do you not love me?" He asked quietly. Letting go of my chin, he looked out into the the air.

"No.." I trailed off. "I do love you." I said.

I wasn't only lying to him, but I was lying to myself too.

"What is he doing here!?" I asked Becky. "Jasmine wanted to get back together with him?" She sighed.

I groaned and went up to my room. Locking it, I shut the door loud enough so everyone could hear it.

I was reading Maze Runner until my door opened revealing Cameron.

(Ok I'm reading Maze Runner for the first time and I'm already loving it. I recommend it)

"Cameron leave." I said pointing to the door. He chuckled and he shut the door. "Not happening babe." He smirked.

He came closer and closer to me to the point where his nose was touching my nose.

He stared at me for a good 5 seconds before he started attacking my neck. "C-cameron." I moaned.

I got knocked out of the moment and pushed him back. "Cameron. Stop." I said breathlessly.

"Why?" He asked still kissing my neck. "You're back together with Jasmine." I sighed. He just chuckled into my neck.

"No I'm not." He said. "Why?" I asked, pushing him out so I could see his face.

"Because I want you." He said, once again attacking my neck.

Flashback Ends

The door opened and my mom walked in. "Qué pasó hija?" She asked, rushing over to me.

"Nothing." I shook my head. "Selena you're crying." She pointed out. I lifted up my hand to touch my cheek and sure enough, there were tears.

"Mom I'm fine." I sighed. "Ok, well I wanted to tell you that we already found a house in California." She smiled.

"And I wanted to show you it before we bought it." She said showing me her computer screen.

"Mom. It's beautiful." I gasped.

It was a stone/brick covered house ,that looked like it was 3 stories high, with french doors and had a garden out front.

"Should we get it?" She asked. "Yes mom. It's beautiful!" I gushed. She smiled and walked out the room.

I wonder how life is going to be like in California???

-

Omg ! I'm so sorry that it's 5 days late.

I know that I use this excuse alot, but school been dragging me down.

(No One Direction pun intended)

Stay Clean ~ Cameron Dallas

Words - 630