Chapter 16: Snowman of Love

"Liar." That's the first thing that came out my mouth when he said he's the same guy as that who made the issues.

"Believe me or not, that's the truth." He murmured.

"I hate liars so stop lying if you want me to hate you completely." I said in gritted teeth saka ako bumangon sa pagkakahiga.

"Drop it, Breanna." He said, hinting the irritation in his voice.

"I know it's not you, Ryker. I'm not that stupid." I said giving him a cold look. Mariin naman niyang ipinikit saglit ang mata niya saka tumingin sa akin, its quite awkward seeing him on his disguise in this kind of situation.

"Just leave it." He said blankly.

Tumayo naman ako at tumalikod sa kanya, "If you weren't going to tell me the truth, without hesitations, I will definitely leave your show."  I mumbled, "I don't want to grew a deeper feelings with a guy who doesn't even have the guts to show his true identity in  public. A real coward, you are, Constantine."

I moved closer to the door waiting for him to at least say something.

But the room is filled with silence, kaya pinagpatuloy ko ang paglalakad.

Deym you, ang duwag mo, Ryker! I cursed through my mind.

I was hoping for him to say something until I got hold of the door knob. I heard him groaned which made me look back at him.

Inis niyang tinanggal iyong suot niyang wig at kung ano pang kolorete sa mukha saka hinilamos ang kanyang kamay sa mukha niya.

"It isn't me." He said in surrender, "It was an actor paid by my management in order to, of course, gain publicity. I told you they never want me to get out of that crappy issues. They always want me to be the talk of the whole world. The guy seems to enjoy it though, I don't."

I crossed my arms, trying to look like Stasia when being a biatch, "That's all you've got to say, so why choose to tell a lie?"

Tumayo siya, rubbing the back of his head, "I'm sorry. The management doesn't want to let anyone to know."

"Still, you lied to me." I said annoyed.

"I said, I'm sorry already, Anna." He said apologetically, holding both of my hands softly.

"Promise me you won't lie again." I said in an authorative tone. Minsan, masaya din talagang magpakamaldita. Hehe

"I promise." He said giving me a small smile. Ngumiti ako ng malawak saka ginulo ang itim niyang buhok, "Good doggy." I cooed before returning to the bed.

"Now tell me, why can't you stop them from doing that?" I asked as he sat beside me.

"I just can't or else they'll tell my mom about that affair with my dad and his woman." He explained, though alam kong naghehesitate siyang sabihin sa akin ang tungkol dito.

"So, you're being blackmailed?" I asked. Dapat sabihin niya na agad kay Tita Celine iyong panlolokong ginagawa ng Dad niya. It will be harder if he continues keeping this a secret.

"It's part of the world I'm into, Anna. I'm used to it."

"Even your ear-splitting songs are manipulated by them. How can you possibly--"

"Don't worry, I can handle myself." He said in a low tone.

"But you're not happy." I mumbled looking at him. Ngumiti naman siya ng tipid, "Yeah, but that is not because of the management and their manipulations."

I looked at him confused, "What made you sad then?"

"You." Diretso niyang sagot kaya naman pinaningkitan ko siya agad ng mata, "I'm not."