Chapter 11: Jealous Queen

"Eyebags mo, Hija. Malaki na." Hayley commented as I yawned tiredly. Kumuha ako ng freshmilk sa ref at isang box ng Koko Krunch and filled my bowl, "Hindi ako makatulog ng maayos sa room ko."

"Can't the two of you talk in English when I'm around?" Masungit na sambit ni Av.

I giggled, "Sorry."

"So, what's the real deal between you and King Ryker?" Avon asked, arching an eyebrow. Tumitig lang ako sa kanya as she continued to talk, "Oh come on, Breanna. I've seen him frequently going inside your room, I'm not that dumb to think that you two are just friends."

I bit my lower lip, "We're just friends."

Kung friendship nga talagang matatawag iyon. Well, I treated everyone as my friend naman. And he does the same.

"Friends with benefits perhaps." Hayley teased.

Pinamulahan ako ng pisngi dahil doon, "Omg. Ano ba yang pinagsasabi mo, Hayley!"

"What? It's not like its impossible to happen." Hayley laughed.

Ngumuso na lamang ako. Friends with benefits her face!

"I still think there's something deeper than friendship. You may not know it for now, but eventually, you'll realize it." Avon stated.

"I second the motion." Hayley said. Ngumuso na lamang ako, hindi ko sila magets. Anong deeper deeper ba ang pinagsasasabi nila? Huhu

After eating breakfast ay dumiretso kami sa living room to spare some time. Weekend ngayon at hindi kami ganoong kabusy dahil walang scheduled shoot for today para sa show dahil ang ipapalabas lang mamaya ay yung recorded videos from our sports activities this week.

Nasa kalagitnaan na ako ng pag-buo ko noong nakakalat na puzzle dito nang marinig ko ang inirereport sa T.V.

"It's amusing how one of the most talked about superstar and top model was seen having great time spending their dinner together in a famous french cuisine near the city of love. Rumors says that King himself had invited the lady for a sweet and romantic dinner, he even reserved the whole restaurant so that they'll be the only one eating there. Bravo to the king who seems to be highly interested with the super model." The reporter says. Hindi ko nalang iyon pinansin at ipinagpatuloy ang ginagawa ko.

"Does this mean he will be dropping his hobby of frequently going to bars? Here's a morning interview with the king himself." The reporter chuckled, napalingon ako doon at totoo ngang kasama niya si Ryker.

"Good morning everyone." He said wearing a cheerful smile. I stared at his eyes at kahit pa hindi kami magkasama ngayon, nararamdaman kong masaya talaga siya. And maybe its because of Anaconda. Este Amanda pala. Hehe

"Good morning to you too, Ryker. So, what can you say about these spreading rumors regarding to you and Amanda's dinner date?"

"What can I say?" He said smiling, iniiwas ko nalang ang tingin ko saka ko bahagyang pinaypayan ang mukha ko gamit ang kamay ko. Why do I have this feeling na kailangan kong magpakawala ng luha?

"It was one of the best dinner date ever, I think. Amanda's a great beautiful girl, she's witty and fun to be with. There's never a dull moment when I'm with her. She may look like a soulful angel but seriously speaking, she's like an Amazon lady." I heard him chuckled while the other girls scream with joy.

"Ohmygod. I knew it! He likes her!" One of the contestant said. Masaya silang nanonood habang ako'y tahimik lang na tumingin sa kawalan, wondering why I felt a bit hurt.

"Woah. Looks like someone has finally fallen to a lady." The man on the TV said.

"And the other one over here seems to be falling for the man." Rinig kong bulong ni Av. Inirapan ko lang siya. Inaasar nanaman niya ako.