Chapter 11:Summer Before Fourth Year

§Word§ = Parseltongue (Alt+0167)

"Word" = Speech

"Bold" = Foreign language

'Thought' = Thoughts

[Date] = Date and Day

-x-x-x-

[July Twelfth 1994: Monday]

The first month of summer break went by fast and was mostly spent. Harry was pleased that the girls were already almost finished fourth year curriculum. He and the girls, besides Hermione, were at Delacour Manor sitting around after finishing dinner as per agreement with Apolline.

"I'm!" Sirius came running into the sitting room. He held up a copy of the Daily Prophet that held the title 'Sirius Black Innocent: Peter Pettigrew Alive!'.

"About time, it only took them a month to run the story," Harry said sarcastically.

"Be glad they did it at all, the only reason they did is because the story ran all over Europe," Jean pointed out.

"I picked these up like you asked, Harry," Apolline said as she slid an envelope over to him.

"What are those?" Parvati asked curiously.

"Box tickets to the Quidditch World Cup," Harry explained. "I figured it would be interesting to go."

"When is it?" Fleur asked.

"August twenty fifth," Harry said.

"When is Hermione coming?" Daphne asked.

"August first," Harry told her. "Her parents took off work for them to go on vacation." He then turned to the girls in general, "Are you girls ready to leave?"

They all nodded their head at him as they stood up.

"Bye Mum, Dad," Fleur said as she hugged her parents. Harry hugged his parents as well, along with a quick hug for Daphne's mother.

With a flash of neon blue light they were instantly standing in the master bedroom at Harry's castle.

"You know," Parvati said. "We need to either name the castle or the island. Calling it the castle or island is getting annoying after awhile."

"And what do you suggest?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How about Neon Island?" Daphne asked, with a puppy dog expression on her face.

"I like it," Fleur agreed.

"Fine," Harry grumbled.

"Is Harry grumpy at the name?" Parvati teased.

Harry lunged at her, tackling her to the bed. He straddled her while pinning her arms to the bed. "I'll show you grumpy."

Begin Smut Scene

Parvati didn't respond but instead kissed him heatedly. Harry knew exactly what was going to happen right now as he felt Parvati grind herself against his groin. The young man rolled over, vanishing the clothes of everyone in the room in the process, so that Padma was on top.

The girl on top of Harry gasped when she felt Harry pressed up against her. She slowly placed Harry's member flat against his stomach and slowly slid her wetting slit over it.

"Mmm, good girl," Harry murmured. He reached to the front of the girl's chest and lightly pinched her caramel colored nipples. "Padma, get over here."

Said girl crawled over to Harry and sat on her knees by his head. She smirked and threw her leg over Harry's head so that she was straddling it. Harry didn't waste any time before sticking his tongue into Padma's virgin hole, making her gasp.