Chapter 3: Discoveries

§Word§ = Parseltongue (Alt+0167)

"Word" = Speech

"Bold" = Foreign language

'Thought' = Thoughts

[Date] = Date and Day

-x-x-x-

Disclaimer: I don't own Harry Potter.

-x-x-x-

AN: I'm back! Yes, I know it's been a year and a half since I last posted and I'm. But have no fear! Lucky Harry is completely finished and beta'd! I haven't decided the intervals I'll be posting but it'll most likely be every week or two weeks.

Enjoy! :D

-x-x-x-

[September Eighth 1991: Sunday]

Harry woke with a warm weight on his chest. He opened his eyes to see the beautiful sight of a completely naked Veela curled up on top of him. He used all of his willpower to burn the image into his mind, which with his Occlumency, was an easy task.

He slowly started stroking up and down Fleur's back to rouse her from her sleep. Fleur half opened her eyes and looked up at Harry who was smiling down at her. She smiled back before snuggling more into his chest.

"We need to get up," Harry said softly. Fleur shook her head and gripped him tighter. Harry laughed before unhooking her arms that were around him. He stood up and stretched while turning back to see Fleur pouting at him. Her arms were under her chest, making certain features more prominent.

"Come on Fleur, I need to get back to Hogwarts before everyone has an aneurysm," Harry said while slipping his clothes on. "I'm sure there's stuff you need to do today since we spent all of yesterday either in bed or in some state of procreation."

Fleur blushed before sighing as she got off of the bed. She slipped on a pair of knickers along with a robe.

"I'm going to take a shower. Will you be here when I get back?" Fleur asked as she gathered her showering supplies.

"Yes," Harry said, "Don't take too long though." Fleur nodded and exited her room.

Twenty minutes later saw Harry sitting at Fleur's desk as Fleur herself walked into the room.

"I was thinking," Fleur said to Harry as she sat in his lap. Harry wrapped his arms around her and tilted his head in permission to continue. "You should start practicing with your powers to find out what else you can do."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Not your wizard magic. The powers you seem to have." Fleur looked at Harry's confused look and rolled her eyes. "Harry, you teleported through Beauxbatons' wards. They're almost as strong as Hogwarts' wards."

"Alright, I have a lot of free time because classes are so easy," Harry sighed dramatically. Fleur rolled her eyes and pinched his side making him yelp. Harry glared at her while she smiled back innocently. "Feisty little Veela aren't you?"

Fleur blushed but nodded nonetheless. She reached up and kissed him deeply before getting off of his lap. "Go, before I keep you here all day."

Harry looked uncertain about leaving but sighed in the end. He kissed her forehead and stepped back. Calling on his power, he disappeared in a swirl of blue light.