Chapter 15: Third Task and The End

§Word§ = Parseltongue (Alt+0167)

"Word" = Speech

"Bold" = Foreign language

'Thought' = Thoughts

[Date] = Date and Day

-x-x-x-

[January Sixteenth 1995: Saturday]

Snow crunched beneath the feet of Harry and his girls. The group was walking on the outskirts of Hogsmeade.

"If I was a normal girl, this would be a lovely place to live in," Fleur commented.

"But you love the island to much?" Daphne asked amusedly.

"Too right," Fleur agreed. "I'm spoiled. I know and love it."

"I think we're all spoiled thanks to Harry," Hermione admitted.

"Are you complaining? I can stop if you want," Harry butted into the conversation.

He chuckled when his question was answered with a resounding 'NO'.

"Anything anyone wants to do?" Harry asked the girls.

"Not really," Fleur answered while the other girls shook their heads.

"So what to do?" Harry asked.

"We do need to talk about what to do about Voldemort and Dumbledore," Fleur told her mate.

Hermione tucked a strand behind her ear before speaking, "We know that you were supposed to take a portkey from the third task to a graveyard to resurrect Voldemort. I don't see why Voldemort wouldn't still use the plan as he doesn't think anyone knows."

"But only Dumbledore can make a portkey on Hogwarts' grounds," Padma pointed out.

"Have you scanned his mind lately, Harry?" Daphne asked.

"Not this year," Harry told her.

"You should scan him then," Daphne told him. She just stared at him which made him roll his eyes. He entered Tunnel and scanned the old man's mind.

"He's planning on making the Triwizard Cup into a portkey to the graveyard," Harry said once he had exited Tunnel. "He plans on Voldemort being resurrected then me dying in some big battle."

"Well that's not going to happen," Fleur said firmly.

"How about letting the portkey take you then kill Voldemort?" Parvati asked.

"Has risks," Hermione commented.

"He can Tunnel as soon as he gets there," Padma countered.

"It would be child's play then," Hermione had to admit.

"So take the portkey to the graveyard then kill Voldemort?" Harry asked and he got a sea of nods. "What about Dumbledore?"

"You can do the same as our father," Parvati said quietly.

"Explain?" Fleur asked.

"We want him dead right?" Parvati asked. She got nods, "Why not rewrite a Death Eater's mind and have him kill Dumbles."

"Good idea," Harry commented as he rubbed his chin.

"Then a one year cruise?" Parvati asked hopefully.

"If you get all Os," Harry laughed.

-x-x-x-

[February Twenty-Third 1995: Tuesday]