Chapter 8: Second Year Chirstmas

§Word§ = Parseltongue (Alt+0167)

"Word" = Speech

"Bold" = Foreign language

'Thought' = Thoughts

[Date] = Date and Day

-x-x-x-

[December Twenty-First 1992: Monday]

"I've missed you, Harry," Fleur mumbled from Harry's neck as she breathed in his unique scent.

"We just saw each other yesterday," Harry laughed as he hugged his Veela back.

"You are my mate. Even one hour away from you is torture," Fleur mumbled again.

"Love you too, Flower," Harry whispered into her ear. He massaged her neck around the choker, making her almost purr.

"Harry, you've gone sappy on me," a voice was heard, making Harry and Fleur break apart. The voice belonged to their father, Jean Delacour.

"Okay, so it was a little sappy," Harry admitted. "But Fleur is worth being a little sappy."

"Way to make a girl feel loved," Fleur muttered. Harry smirked at her and smacked her on her bum making her squeak. Fleur tried to glare at the two laughing men but found it hard with the blush on her face.

"So what are we doing for Christmas break?" Harry asked his dad. They walked out of the entrance hall towards one of the Manor's sitting rooms.

"Haven't decided yet," Jean shrugged. "I thought we would just hang around the Manor for the break. Fleur tells me you want to build your own castle so I know you'll want to start that over the break."

"Yeah," Harry agreed. "I already have a rough sketch of what I want to do."

"What's this about wanting to build a castle?" a female voice asked. Harry turned his head to see his mother walking into the room in a pair of bikini bottoms sans top.

"I've decided to build a castle so when Fleur and I move out we have an amazing place to go to," Harry explained, not even bothered by her being topless. Jean on the other hand stared at his wife unashamedly.

"You know that a castle is going to take a large chuck of money don't you?" Apolline asked as she sat on Jean's lap.

Harry smirked one of his smirks that made Fleur shiver in delight.

"I know that look," Fleur said from his side. "It's your 'I'm about to amaze you with my awesomeness and make you feel stupid' look."

Harry laughed at her wording. "Weeeeell," Harry drew out, "I've done the math on what it would take to build the castle using goblins and humans. Mum's right, it is a lot. However I've found a solution." Harry looked smug at the end.

"Well don't just sit there," Fleur told him, she poked him in the side, "What is it?"

"House elves," Harry spoke.

"What about them?" Jean asked.

"Use house elves to build the castle with a Goblin directing them. I've done the math of buying the elves and I can cut the cost of building the castle by seventy-eight percent with my method," Harry finished with a super smug look on his face.