C H A P T E R : THIRTEEN

•• Ignoring Angel ••

~ immediate continuation from last chapter ~

TROYES P O V:

"Guys I should go home." I said after the group hug that I was suddenly involved in occurred.

"Oh, nope, you're staying with us." Ashton said smiling happily "We already discussed it so theirs no turning back now."

My yes pricked with tears again.

"T-Thank you guys so much." I said, I wasn't even going to try and stop it, I couldn't live in that dump of a home anymore "Well what about my minimal amount of stuff?"

"We collected it when we left with you." Calum explained, they all smiled happily and I gave them a grateful smile.

"You'll stay in the office we have, sorry that kinda the only room we have and it's kinda small." Michael said while he scratched the back of his neck.

"That's okay, it was better than where I was living." I said grinning.

"Yeah no lie that place was a straight up dump." Luke said with a twinkle in his eye.

We laughed.

I got up and walked over to the office that was now my room.

"We'll move all the shit out of it while you're at school." Ashton explained.

I looked at the medium space, it wasn't small considering what I was used too, it was a medium sized room that had a desk with a computer, a window with curtains and that's pretty much it, it was big enough for a double bed and a desk and bed side tables plus a closet, so it wasn't small.

It was perfect.

"It's perfect." I said saying my thoughts out loud.

I turned around to look at four grinning fools.

"Now, you have to go to school." Luke said crossing his arms.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked nervously, I didn't want to go to school.

"Only an hour, so you shouldn't be that late in time for second period for sure." Michael said.

"Do I have too?" I asked looking at the floor.

"Yes." They all said at the same time, it was kinda freaky to be honest.

I huffed and walked past them.

"We'll drive you." Luke said.

••••

{ time skip to when they get to school cause I'm a lazy ass }

I got out of the car and looked at the school, Luke honked the horn and drove off.

I sighed, they wouldn't know if I skipped right?

But I knew that I would feel bad, and if they did happen to find out I didn't want them to be disappointed with me.

I walked towards the office and pushed open the doors.

I tapped on the glass at the front desk.

A woman with pale white wings sat at a desk with glasses on and a bored expression etched into her face.

"Late?" She asked in a monotone voice.

"Yeah." I said back, gulping nervously, she was kind intimidating.

"Name?" She asked while typing into a computer that looked older than time itself.

"Troye Sivan." I said back.