C H A P T E R : SEVENTEEN

•• Stoned Angel ••

T R O Y E S POV::::::::

It was the day after yesterday and Tyler had gone home later that night, luckily his mum apparently didn't care about his weed habit so he said she wouldn't care when he came home stinking of it.

I was now walking down the halls, but something had changed, I wasn't as closed in any more, I guess that's what having friends did to me.

I was still sad, but I wasn't as lonely as before.

Still depressed, but at Least I had people to help me through it now. I will forever be thankful for that.

If they even could help me through it that is.

I'm starting to think I'm a lost cause.

I had my hair on my forehead in curls with a black beanie on as well as a dark grey shirt and leather jacket that I had borrowed from Calum, I borrowed the beanie from Ashton even though he said I could keep it, I also had my signature black skinny jeans on and black converses.

I don't know why today was different but I had an aura of confidence around me today, maybe because I had smoked a bit of weed before school today.

Yeah, that was probably it.

I saw Tyler down the hall talking to Joe, Zoe and Louise about something, he was wearing a floral button up and black skinny jeans and some toms, he looked hot today, well let's be real he looks hot everyday.

His hair game was strong as always, in his signature quiff.

He was with the populars but I was confident and plus I wanted to ask him something.

The hall went considerably quieter as I made my way over to Tyler, they where probably thinking why is that freak talking to Tyler?

Well too fucking bad cause I was behind him now.

I touched his waist and the three angels in front of him froze when they saw it was me, he jumped but quickly recovered when I leant into his ear.

"Come over today yeah?" I whispered against his ear.

I could feel him smile and blush.

"Yeah, okay." He whispered back and turned around to face me, I could feel the whole hallway go quiet and watch us.

I didn't care though, for the first time in forever I didn't care.

I pushed him against the locker and he smirked up at me.

He leant in and brushed our lips, the hallway started to whisper.

He pushed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around my neck while I kept my hands on his waist.

Our lips moved in sync together and I tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

I think everyone were so confused because hardly anyone had heard me speak and now here I was making out with a beautiful boy, that seemed to be the complete opposite of me.

I didn't give a fuck though.

We stopped kissing but looked into each others eyes and we smiled.

The whole hallway had basically leant in to hear what either of us where gonna say.

"You taste like weed."  Tyler said, obviously not whispering anymore.

"Yeah, I'm high." I say sheepishly.

He laughs loudly and I smile at him lovingly as he throws his head back, almost hitting the lockers behind him, he unwraps his arms from my neck to hold in front of his mouth as he laughs hysterically.

"Are you sure you're not high right now?" I say back, well aware that the whole hall was hearing what we where saying, cause they are all gossip hogs and want to know about everything to do with the populars, aka Tyler, but also the why he's with the demon freak.

He giggles "Not now, later." He says back and I grin.

I can hear the hall gasp, we can do what we want and they can fuck off.

I faintly can see Zoe smiling so wide her face might crack in half, she looks like she's gonna squeal with joy.

I move away from him and start to walk away, I can feel everyone's eyes on me but I only care about Tyler's eyes which I know are on my ass without even looking.

"Stop looking at my ass!" I yell as I walk further down the hall while smirking.

"I wasn't!" He says back and I can basically hear him pouting.

What a cutie.

I turn a corner and I hear a honk behind me as I walk near the outside of the school, I was going to have a smoke.

I stop and look behind me and see my friends all sitting in there little car.

People are gathered outside the school and are startled by the loud honk.

Everyone is confused when they see me walking towards the boys, yes believe it or not I do have friends.

I roll my eyes at my friends and start to walk over.

"Troye! Come 'ere." Luke yells like I'm not already walking over, idiot.

I find myself smiling fondly.

I get to there car and lean over so I can see them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say while leaning against Luke so pen window.

"We're gonna get some more tattoos, wanna come? You can bring Tyler?" Luke asks with a grin.

I think about it, do I want a tattoo? Actually I've always wanted one.

"Yeah sure, but Tyler and I don't have any money." I say, would Tyler even want a tattoo?

The bell rings, first period has started, I had that period with Tyler.

So I knew where he was.

And even though Tyler doesn't look like a bad boy, he is like me, well the confident me, he likes to break rules as much as he tries to hide it.

"We'll pay, we know a guy." Ashton winks, is their anyone who he can't hook us up with?

"Okay wait here I'll go get him." I say while holding up a finger and running towards the schools doors.

Well I guess I'm getting a tattoo.

Will Tyler want one?

I guess I will have to find out, I tell the boys to wait where they are and walk into the school in search of Tyler.

We didn't exactly get 14 votes but hey we came pretty damn close, we got 13.

This chapter is WAY overdue, sorry about that but I wanted to see if we could get to 14 but then decided that's as being too mean and decided to update!

Yay they're getting a tattoo tho.

Cliffhanger kind of lol sorry XD

Pretty shit chapter so yeah sorry bout that....

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW COVER OR SHOULD I GO BACK TO THE OLD ONE?!

Goal: 13 votes (<3)

Opinions?

S.