C H A P T E R : SIXTEEN

•• Intoxicating Angel ••

*immediate continuation from last chapter*

T R O Y E S POV::::::::

God, his mums a cock block.

But even though I'm sort of peeved off I can't help but be nervous as we walk down the stairs, will she be shocked cause of my wings and not let Tyler hang out with me?

Probably, and then he'll realise how I'm not worth his time.

I'm starting to think I'm bipolar or something.

I need to look into that.

Suddenly we are at the end of the stairs and I see a woman standing in the living room facing away from us.

"Mum." Tyler says and the woman turns around "This is Troye."

Her eyes widen but soon go back to normal.

"Hello Troye I'm Jackie." She smiles sweetly and I immediately know I like her.

She looks down at Tyler's jeans where I notice the bulge is still there, and mine probably is too.

"What have you guys been doing?" She says suggestively with a smirk, my face goes bright red and I look over to Tyler to see his face is the mirror image of mine.

"N-Nothing." He stutters.

"Hmm okay." She says clearly not believing him, "Well it's getting late, you're parents probably want you back home, I should have to meet them one day." She says smiling.

Tyler looks at me.

"Oh, um, I don't have p-parents." I stutter out and look at her face, she's confused.

"Oh, sweetie what do you mean?" Jackie pushes, she's just like Tyler.

"I'm an orphan." I explain and am proud of myself that I don't stutter, god I hate the word orphan.

"Oh well your adopted parents then." She says kind of awkwardly.

"Oh, I don't have them either, I live alone." I says not wanting to explain the boys.

"Oh, well best get home, Tyler drive him okay?" She smiles pitifully and Tyler nods.

Pity, I hate pity.

Tyler leads me out the front and to his car. We get in with me in the passengers and him driving, obviously.

He starts the car and starts to drive.

"You will have to tell me where you live, and do you really live alone?" He asks and takes his eyes off the road for a second to look at me before looking back at the road.

"Uh, no I live with those boys you met the other day." I explain.

"Oh okay." He says "Look Troye we need to talk, I don't want to be your fuck buddy."

Oh.

"Oh thats okay, we don't have to talk anymore it's fine."

I was expecting it really.

"No no no I didn't mean it like that I meant I want to be more than fuck buddies." He explains quickly.

Oh.

"Are you asking me out?" I ask and fiddle with my fingers trying to hide my smile.

"I know it's not a very romantic setting, but Troye will you go out with me?" He asks with a nervous look on his face.

Me?

"And I know that you said that I deserve better than you, which in all honesty I really don't get cause you're amazing and if anything I don't deserve you but I really would like for you to give me a chance and I-"