C H A P T E R : FIFTEEN

•• Safe Angel ••

T Y L E R S  POV (ooooh what?) :::

I walked back up to the bathroom where I saw Troye sitting on the toilet with the seat down like duh.

He's looking down and fiddling with his fingers, something he does when he's nervous I've observed.

Is that creepy?

I'm holding some rubbing alcohol and gauze to help clean the cuts on his face.

Why would anyone do this to someone as beautiful as Troye?

And why does he look so casual about it all?

I walk in cause I decide i'm being creepy by standing their and staring at him.

I kneel in front if him and place the stuff beside me.

I look up at him and he looks down at me and it's then that I realise how fucking beautiful Troye Sivan is, he's got dark brown almost black hair that is rested against his forehead in curls, well today, normally it's in a quiff but I sort if like this hairstyle better anyways, his blue eyes are laced with sadness that I would love to take away, his full plump lips that always seem so pink and kissable, how he has a birthmark below his right eye and how when he smiles it seems to light up my day, not to mention how skinny he is, which I would love if he got some fat on his bones... Come to think if it I've never seen him eat.

I'll think about it later cause right now I look like a pedophile staring at him.

He clears his throat and I shake my head and proceed to uncap the lid of the rubbing alcohol.

"This may hurt a little." I say before I pour some into a piece of gauze.

"Thats okay." He says without hesitation and it makes me worry about how many times he's had to do this.

I move my hand forward and lightly dab the cut above his left cheekbone, he barely makes a sound but I can tell it's hurting him.

I feel so guilty.

I stick my tongue out a bit in concentration and bite my lip.

TROYES POV::::::::

Holy fuck does this hurt like a little bitch.

But I won't show him that it does he'll think I'm a fucking pussy.

I stare into his blue green eyes that always seem to be happy, his black rimmed glasses sort of shade his beautiful eyes from me but I love his glasses anyways, I love that little dip that he had above his plump lips and his purple hair, I love his cute button nose, and when he smiles he gets small dimples in his cheeks, I've only heard him laugh like three times but I love his laugh, it's so loud and funny. I also love his body how it's not skinny but not fat it's muscular.

He's just so perfect.

And as I'm staring at him he sticks his tongue out the corner if his mouth adorably.

And then he bites his lip.

And holy god if I was standing my knees would go weak.

He looks so hot right now dabbing my cheek, that now doesn't sting anymore, while looking so concerned.

"Okay all done! Now I'll put some cream on your eye."he says and throws the now bloody piece of gauge in a bin before proceeding to open a cabinet and get out the cream.

I couldn't help but stare at his cute ass.

Stop it Troye!

I guess avoiding him didn't work so who fucking cares now?