3 - Showtime

Andy's POV

When me and Joe had done our sound checking, I went to work out. I swung by the dressing room first to get Pete. Joe and Patrick was on the sofa watching the tv. They look at me.
"Yeah?" Patrick asks.
"Where's Pete?"
"Who knows" He says looking back to the tv. He had three empty pot noodle tubs on the floor next to him. I sigh and Joe looks at me and shakes his head slightly. Patrick was sensitive and hated people pointing out his weight. I could tell Joe had tried earlier from the look he gave me. I left them and went to work out. Pete was there. Beating a punching bag and mumbling something. He was really worked up. I put my arm around his stomach and pull him back. He looks at me. 
"Calm down. You'll do yourself damage."
"Good." He says emotionless. 
"What's wrong?" I take him to the bench and he drops the boxing gloves on the floor by his feet then runs his hands through his sweaty hair. 
"Patrick and him not having a frickin brain. He cannot see that he is killing himself" He made a frustrated noise. 
"Pete, calm down. None of us want to lose Patrick"
"Then help me talk some sense into him!"
"He won't listen to anyone but you"
"He doesn't even listen to me!" I go and get Pete a beer from the mini fridge.
"Here" He takes it. 
"Thanks"
"Just try and calm yourself. We'll sort something out after tonight"

Patrick's POV

It was five minutes before we went on. Pete was pacing, Andy drumming his sticks on his knees, Joe rubbing his hands together and jumping slightly and me drinking a load of water to calm my nerves. Then I needed to pee.
"Guys, I'll be right back" I put my guitar down and run to the toilets. I was really out of breath when I got there, did what a needed to do and ran back. I grabbed my inhaler off the table with the crews water and food on and took five pumps. One of the guys handed me my guitar and our intro music started playing. Pete looked at me, just stared at me. Little, no, no distinguishable emotion displayed on his face. Andy goes out first and everyone cheers. We all followed and Pete ran up to the mic.
"Good evening Londonnn!!" He shouts and everyone screams. I smile a little.

Everything was going well so far. We were about three quarters of the way through our set. We stop in between Young Volcanoes and Sugar We're Going Down.

"I'm sorry I don't sound very good tonight. I had a bad asthma attack earlier and... yeah."
"You're doing fine Patrick" Pete says.
"Meh" Everyone was screaming. People started chanting "Patrick Patrick Patrick" and it made me smile as we went into the next song. 

We had meet and greets to do after the show finished. We had one of those screen things with our logo on it behind us when we got pictures taken. Everyone was really fond of Pete and Joe and Andy but nobody seemed really interested in me. It was okay though. Too many hugs and stuff would have made me shaky. I felt kind of confident tonight. Two girls were next and one of them with black shoulder length hair started freaking out over me.
"Oh my God, oh my God! Patrick! I love you Patrick. You're awesome and you've saved my life. Thank you so so so much" I pull her into a hug. Pete looks at me and smiles. She gives me a letter and asks us all to sign the latest episode of Kerrang we were in. Her name was Casey. She came over to me again when we were doing the photo.
"Can I stand with you?" she asks me. No one had ever asked to be with me in the photo.
"Yeah, yeah!" She stands in front of me and I put my arms over her shoulders and put my thumbs up and the guy takes the picture. She thanks me again before leaving. We finished the meet and greets a few after that. We go back stage and into the dressing room. Joe and Andy fall onto one sofa and Pete onto another after getting beer. I go to the food stash by the microwave. I go to make a pot noodle. Pete is staring at me the whole time. When I go and sit on the sofa next to him, I feel him still watching me. I finish my pot noodle and go and make another one. I hear Pete sigh. 
"For God's sake Patrick! How much are you gonna eat?" I look at him. 
"I'm hungry"
"You're always hungry! You're never not eating! You wonder why you never have any money on you, you spend it all on junk!" He gets up and comes over to me, pushing me into a wall, grabbing my shoulder and shaking me.
"When are you going to freaking realize that you are going to kill yourself if you eat so much junk?!" He yells at me. Andy and Joe jump up and Andy grabs Pete and pulls him off and Joe tries to keep us apart. 
"I'm gonna break this off now to save pain later. This band is over."