13 - Make out, Make up

Pete's POV

Jesus Of Suburbia came on the American Idiot vinyl. We were still making out. Patrick takes off his black jacket and throws it behind him without unlocking our lips. He straddles his legs over my body and starts pulling my shirt up. Our lips part, our faces still close.
"Are you okay with this?" He whispers to me.
"Yeah" I tell him. I pull my shirt off and throw it in the vague direction Patrick threw his jacket. Our lips lock again and I tug gently on Patrick's hair. He was breathing heavily. I pull his face away from mine and he's panting.
"Are you okay?" I ask him, worried. He nods, biting his lip and looking into my eyes. He was so perfect and he didn't even know it. True, he was a little heavy but that didn't really bother me in the slightest. He pulls me into a upright position and hugs me tightly.
"I love you so much Pete" He whispers in my ear.
"I love you too Patrick" I tell him. It was true. He still had his shirt on and I bite the collar, tugging at it.
"Pete, no. I don't want to take my shirt off" I let go and look into his greeny browny eyes. 
"Okay. I understand" He moves so he no longer sitting on me. 
"Sorry, that ruined the moment didn't it?" He says, sounding upset. I go and sit next to him, hugging him tightly. 
"No, I get it"
"I just don't want to take my shirt off as... I have an awful body and it would look really fat next to yours"
"You're not that big. Or heavy actually"
"Pfft"
"Patrick, it's true" I tell him, lying my head on his chest and looking up at him.
"I don't look that big cause I'm wearing a large shirt" He tells me. He seemed disappointed in himself.
"That's okay" I say to him, tracing my finger along his jawline. It wasn't extremely clear but it was there. He looked really sad.
"I'm just a freaking let down and a really bad kisser" He announces. 
"That defiantly isn't true and I can confirm that" He looks at me and the record progresses on to Holiday. We sat looking at each other. 
"Patrick..." I say slowly. He blinks. "Will you go out with me?"